**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

The yacht challenge hat sold out quickly stateside.

Thanks for the hoodie too Asho_TO Asho_TO

830BE6E0-123F-4F33-B300-AA56BD7A5E57.jpeg

Popped in to an outlet today to try & grab a pair of swim trunks, was pretty surprised to see the surfer bear bucket hat that resellers had a couple weeks ago sitting on shelves, they had the yellow baseball cap version as well:
61687228514__A6F13483-5DFB-419D-B9ED-7DC22AD1B84B.JPG

Had a few personal cops this weekend but nothing too exciting, not sure how limited either of these were but both of them were in the department store I went to today for much cheaper than I'd seen before:
12MYachtCap.jpeg
SouthwesternAztecFleece.jpeg

12M cap ($65 USD)
Aztec Fleece ($105 USD)

Critique-ing is welcomed dissing while slurping yourself is straight clown shoes got no problem with the sweater as long as the bag is detachable 2 for 1 justifies the price
Random thought for the day unless you are an absolutely freaking perfect squeaky clean human being which no one on this planet is the best advice I can give you is shut the hell up before you start judging anyone judge behavior not people
Saying what you dislike about items is what the thread is built on, including saying why you like certain items. And you're not the only NTer here that buys what they themselves consider quality RL; many active and inactive members here do that.

Everyone is welcome. So you're focused on quality. Okay, share what you consider Ralph Lauren quality. Share some pictures of your own quality Ralph Lauren clothing or current season quality that you plan to purshase. Retiring from Ralph over and over again and posting other brands here devalues your posts.

RicoSwa RicoSwa some of the ideas you post are actually dope but them other brands are straight up garbage it reminds me of the Prada and iceberg 🗑 that came and went.
I normally just scroll and keep it moving
But come on post something you got got in the stash or a new cop you came up on

In a Ralph Lauren thread you can critique all day but nobody cares about wack European brands that look suspect.
We now return you to our regular schedule program 😎

I only hunt the quality pieces. So if it's Rico Recommended, the re sellers will flock like vultures.
I can't post too much or there will be none left for the real fans.

The next piece that is great quality is this...
Embroidered letters and flag. Comes in red and blue as well. New for 2020.

Rico Recommended.
1595455997020.png

90s era quality. Rico Recommends you stay away from
all Sport sweatshirts except these or you will have sticker letters.

1595456142803.png

Last edited:
I only hunt the quality pieces. So if it's Rico Recommended, the re sellers will flock like vultures.

Rico Recommended.
1595455997020.png

1595456142803.png
Now you're talking. I see why you consider these quality items.

Latest acquisition
0C938D45-7149-46AD-8972-9E07EE8CAF2D.jpeg

Department store exclusive Denim anchors ⚓ Five panel cap.
came and went then the wolves got em and it was a rap
Was searching for something else when it popped up
Construction is top notch and the heavy dyes make it one of the best blue label crowns I’ve had outside RRL or the outsourced ebbets field ones. Not crazy about the thread 🧵 used for the embroidery🤷🏽‍♂️ But overall it’s a go for me
Love the design (just like the green/orange mountain climbing one)
5A072BA9-5D15-488B-9600-4E6CE3617A4C.jpeg

Rico Recommended.
1595455997020.png

1595456142803.png
As long as the embroidery 🧵 is not like the formula 1 🏎 racing line from a few years ago.
The hat vest and goose was the only thing worth getting.
The track jacket and sweatpants had the worst embroidery on rl products in some time but it wasn’t the last plus they was dirt and lint magnets. I would have too see these in person
But I do like that red/blue one

Last cpl pickups
F0758FA5-EFC4-46EF-9273-D0BF65EBC5D2.jpeg
Love those all-overs. Never saw those before. Even like those Camos. Like 'em all.

Looks like 1992 is Ralphy's COVID extension line. Makes sense; rocks on just about anything, quick/easy/cheap to put on an existing blank, and then just switch up patterns and font colors.
Voilà ! Winter/Summer/Spring/Fall!

RicoSwa RicoSwa ... but them other brands are straight up garbage it reminds me of the Prada and iceberg 🗑 that came and went.

I thought I was the only one from back then that hated that damned Iceberg era. Even the real, limited lines looked bootleg.

I said that on VGA once and got roasted as "nine kinds of 'Bama", "y'all ain't never got the real shizz," and, of course, "You only sayin' that cause you couldn't afford it". Ummmnnn... no. I said it 'cause that shizz had grown men walking around with Donald Duck, Bugs Bunny, and Yosemite Sam all over their chest.

Well, the trick to that is, you cop first. Get your fill, then post.

I thought I was the only one from back then that hated that damned Iceberg era. Even the real, limited lines looked bootleg.

I said that on VGA once and got roasted as "nine kinds of 'Bama", "y'all ain't never got the real shizz," and, of course, "You only sayin' that cause you couldn't afford it". Ummmnnn... no. I said it 'cause that shizz had grown men walking around with Donald Duck, Bugs Bunny, and Yosemite Sam all over their chest.

Lmao I actually remember that. It was some real champs on vga but Most of them dudes was bums anyway and a few got told to they face. Them dudes never got out of ny to see anything so what the **** did they know,all of there “holy grails” got retroed😂😂😂😂😂 Man fame listen all that s**t was trash 🗑
I did the Disney store and the Warner brothers store and still got a few pieces but iceberg and let’s throw coogie in there also was always some fake fly and while I’m at it them nasty Versace blouse that tried to capitalize on how real rockers rock that other kinda fly
Only Gucci stands on that podium then Ralph but all others bow down.
Now them disgusting *** Prada's.......Prada's🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ 😂😂😂 the only reason they got popular in nyc was cats was getting they collars snatch up by bouncers cause they started not letting in dudes w/ Tim’s on at the clubs back nyc had real clubs to go out to. Now check this..the one and only time I was ever denied entry to any establishment I had on some hickory brown gortex 8” double sole joints I got from a shop on delancy st. The bouncer was being a dickhead the whole time we was on line ,
So when me and my guys get up to the door he had something to say everything..my man averex jacket my boots ect.. but they was letting them dudes w/ them nasty *** Prada’s on in.
Mind you we have been in that club several times and never no problem
So anyway we boogie to a next spot in the city
That was more up scale and got in with no problem whatsoever and got told by there security “you gentleman have a good night,it’s a lot of beautiful ladies in tonight” what!!!! Say no more
Fam I felt underdressed and still had a great night. Met someone that night who went from $$business associate to life long family friend
She iz the best✊🏾
Moral of the story......**** them nasty *** Prada’s that had so many bootlegs sold on 28th street in the garment district 😂😂😂😂

Prada was cool with me atleast, nothing too crazy but once FILA made their own they were pretty much done. Always have a soft spot for Iceberg though

Prada was cool with me atleast, nothing too crazy but once FILA made their own they were pretty much done. Always have a soft spot for Iceberg though
Same designer that did the Prada’s was the same designer for fila.
Official Disney and Warner bro’s only.
Raekwon was the only person I seen rocking that right in the John blaze video.

Back
Top Bottom