**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Latest pick up. Pretty excited about this one, after initially taking note of it, but basically ignoring it.
E7455BE0-46A3-4383-A5BA-47EAA5610FBB.jpeg

When the first cold snap hit, I dug into my stash of thin, non-ralph mock necks that I use as a base layer.* Then I was like, "Aye, check out the Climb joint." Started the hunt and discovered, a) It's hard to find now, (this thing really was limited), and b) it's hard to find without taking a brutal resell haircut. And, of course, as is our Polo curse, the harder it was to find, the more I wanted it. What initially ignored it for was my dissapointment with the Hi Tech re-launch, and the bigAss words all over everything. But now, I realized all I want it for is the neck, and as a base layer, the "Climb" will never see the light of day anyway. Finally had to haggle with my man across the pond, and actually wound up catching it for less than retail, even after shipping from Staffordshire, England.

Good thing I'm not sweating the letters, cause they are cheap as a faughhawk. Otherwise, very pleased with this one.

*(Back story, I can not play around with my neck area in the cold. It must be covered with a high neckline or I will catch a cold. Just built like that. It also kills me to watch a movie like, in the artic, and see the hero walking around with no hat on. The movies do it so you can see his 20 million dollar face, but I'm screaming "Put on a hat!")

Last edited:
Damn, I’ve missed a lot in here..

anyway...

Peace fam-a-lams...

went to the outlets and it was ehhhhh on product but great in discount.. 40% off everything except bear and ralphies coffee merch.. plus additional 20% off with the email..

343721E0-9494-42A0-BBD7-802E4557FE22.jpeg
6C106903-FBE1-42EB-A18A-6DD408034F9A.jpeg

Basics for the young ones..

plus 5 different bear tees in kids plus a snowboard hoody for kids

for me, I grabbed some basic joints just to have, nothing mind blowing

9CB92977-B883-4EC3-A975-C99D26CF5828.jpeg
AF4D5355-219D-4B17-B1FF-E5F529983AFE.jpeg

1) get there before the IG resellers...
2) I should’ve bought the big pony hoody in ALL colors. Comes in handy I came to find out
Is that bottom hoodie in the middle with the horses black or blue

can’t tell from the pic quality and lighting

It's a super solid piece.

It's hard to go with the retail price because we all know ralph can be had for less but it's also one of "those" pieces where the price might be worth it.

I'd really try for 1500 but 1800 ain't bad.

If that piece hit a super sale I'd probably have owned it already

It's a super solid piece.

It's hard to go with the retail price because we all know ralph can be had for less but it's also one of "those" pieces where the price might be worth it.

I'd really try for 1500 but 1800 ain't bad.

If that piece hit a super sale I'd probably have owned it already

thanks man. I did try real hard for 1500 lol trust me. But sellers out of work due to covid and is in need of money to pay 2 months rent or gettin evicted.

thanks man. I did try real hard for 1500 lol trust me. But sellers out of work due to covid and is in need of money to pay 2 months rent or gettin evicted.

As dope as this piece is, I think $1500 is about right considering the comps...

But I understand wanting to help someone out too...especially this time of year.

Back
Top Bottom