**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

That white p-wing too clean had to purchase good looks...snow beach starting to look like Ronald McDonald !
1617804513708.jpeg

I was damn sure contemplating going full ****** with the pants too... :lol:

My fashion budget:

tenor (3).gif

Gotta stay focused on these Bitcoins but that sit down bear sweater keeps calling me!

tenor (4).gif

**** I shoulda grabbed the popover when I had the chance, oh well money saved I guess I thought it might sit a little longer

Damn ... and the P-Wing jacket is reversible??? And I do like the yellow snow beach items ... would’ve gotten the pants, had I saw this earlier ....

**** I shoulda grabbed the popover when I had the chance, oh well money saved I guess I thought it might sit a little longer
was hoping these would sit and i could return what i got and re-cop on clearance 😅
Man.... any decent ralph drops have been few and far between, the wolves been waiting for a meal to walk past. if the news had hit the polo ig savages, we probably would of had less time to buy.

This isn't even my lane of RL and I am so impressed with this release. No hype, just old fashioned word of mouth and incredible retro items. The varsity jacket is amazing!

The only thing you can hope is that Ralph releases similar products to to Brown's Collaboration in different colorways, like they did for some of the Kith Collaboration items. (e.g. Kith Bear Sweaters/Polo Bear Sweaters).

You guys be patient; Ralph will Not leave all of that revenue on the table during a down fiscal year. The colorblocking, logos, may be changed, but Ralph is going to release similar retro items to keep his brand afloat. We've already seen the surprise run of P-Wing retro shorts that was released last year.

You can find the original photoshop design concepts for this Ralph Lauren release in the Fila Thread.

This isn't even my lane of RL and I am so impressed with this release. No hype, just old fashioned word of mouth and incredible retro items. The varsity jacket is amazing!

The only thing you can hope is that Ralph releases similar products to to Brown's Collaboration in different colorways, like they did for some of the Kith Collaboration items. (e.g. Kith Bear Sweaters/Polo Bear Sweaters).

You guys be patient; Ralph will Not leave all of that revenue on the table during a down fiscal year. The colorblocking, logos, may be changed, but Ralph is going to release similar retro items to keep his brand afloat. We've already seen the surprise run of P-Wing retro shorts that was released last year.

You can find the original photoshop design concepts for this Ralph Lauren release in the Fila Thread.

:emoji_fearful:🤦‍♂️o_O

Noooo. Don’t bring unwanted attention to that peaceful subtle thread. Been waiting decades for one specific single retro shoe release.

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom