**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

The Orange Maine Guide Shirt, Wildlife Logos Hoodie, and Grizzly Bear Hunting Tee are all tagged "Made for RL Europe", so I'm not even sure if RL even intended to release these items to US Customers. If not, then we are very lucky that these are available.
I wouldn't put much weight into the theory that them being tagged "Made for RL Europe" means anything. I noticed last year that basically every single piece of blue label stuff I've bought the past few years is tagged this way, including things that came from US resellers, retailers & RL.com.

I agree that they're all classic though, I had photos of the sportsman hoodie last winter from the backend of RL.com; disappointing that the hoodie was country tagged in those photos but the one that washed up to outlets is just blue label. By no means a dealbreaker but I'm a sucker for those small details.
AC1311EF-594B-475B-AA10-3DEE2D854EC6.jpeg

still patiently waiting for this one to pop up too
14E181C4-8B4A-486A-90B8-FF8F35DC0599.jpeg

I wouldn't put much weight into the theory that them being tagged "Made for RL Europe" means anything. I noticed last year that basically every single piece of blue label stuff I've bought the past few years is tagged this way, including things that came from US resellers, retailers & RL.com.

I agree that they're all classic though, I had photos of the sportsman hoodie last winter from the backend of RL.com; disappointing that the hoodie was country tagged in those photos but the one that washed up to outlets is just blue label. By no means a dealbreaker but I'm a sucker for those small details.
AC1311EF-594B-475B-AA10-3DEE2D854EC6.jpeg

still patiently waiting for this one to pop up too
14E181C4-8B4A-486A-90B8-FF8F35DC0599.jpeg
Great info on the Made for Europe tagging. I didn't know that it was sewn into all Polo items for years. I don't buy many recent items, so I was charged up when I noticed them.

The country tag is a great detail that plays on the vintage heritage. I really wish RL would have released it unchanged, but very happy to have the item 98% as pictured.

Black/white/yellow polo sport collection is finally on sale over at Ralph website.

anyone see another store selling this collection for better prices?

EDD6DACE-42E0-44E5-9D7A-FA8A7C7F61F8.jpeg

A quick, nightmarish trip back in the '06-08ish time machine, when Ralphy was givin' it up like this;
IMG_2088.JPG
IMG_2089.JPG
IMG_2090.JPG

Back when he started back kinda sorta, might could be giving you a lil sump'n, but mostly just pissin' you the hell off because all it did was remind you how he USED to bring it. This crap was a far cry from Dan and Dave. Those were some awful years, with gems buried deep that you had to dig for. Finally, 10 years after the above, the actual retros started to come.
With all that said, this soft pima makes for an awesome sleep shirt.
This was a kool line for what it was.
surfing 🏄🏾‍♂️/ life guard
Button up,rugby,jacket,tee,bucket……
Again most of this line went unnoticed.

Mexico 2016 SS linen surfing button up
Had it bnwt just setting for some years At the time didn’t realize how “cream” instead of “white” the shirt was till I rocked it Oh well 🤷🏾‍♂️ Got to see the Aztec pyramids😎
FA62DA4B-9F7C-4B6E-A8CD-63AB1793AFA9.jpeg
C7CD62A7-8BFA-445D-A208-7DF06FB564DA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom