**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

60938844-0CE2-49BC-8862-33E86723C854.png

Anyone able to share an outlet code? Do they work on Ralph’s coffee stuff? This is my first time seeing any in Canadian outlets

No way everything is sold out. All these resellers have items but it’s not like they bought everything I only see them post a few items at a time. I’m sure the ig feed will be flooded with everyone getting at least 1 stadium item
This will be interesting to see how the launch goes. Ralph lost a huge part of their most limited and most desired parts of the collection months ago. If the items were not tagged limited, then I could see them being able to produce more units to to sale at launch, but they painted themselves into a corner by numbering them. I personally am glad to see the people turn the tables on Ralph this time. I believe the Tokyo Stadium pocket tees were low production-cost items produced to fill the holes caused by the missing Capsule inventory. I'm sure plenty of people will be able to buy something from the Capsule, but it won't likely be The Item that really they wanted to buy.

This will be interesting to see how the launch goes. Ralph lost a huge part of their most limited and most desired parts of the collection months ago. If the items were not tagged limited, then I could see them being able to produce more units to to sale at launch, but they painted themselves into a corner by numbering them. I personally am glad to see the people turn the tables on Ralph this time. I believe the Tokyo Stadium pocket tees were low production-cost items produced to fill the holes caused by the missing Capsule inventory. I'm sure plenty of people will be able to buy something from the Capsule, but it won't likely be The Item that really they wanted to buy.
It would be better if they were numbered instead of just saying limited to 500 watch Ralph play us all

I considered they might just produce more anyway, regardless of the tag. But with the way supply chains are restrained across all sorts of industries I doubt they had time to make another production run and have it be available in time.

But on another note, the pwing pocket tees are some of the highest quality tees I have seen from Ralph in a very long time. They're almost like a polo shirt and not a tee. Definitely not a low production cost item as far as tees go.

I considered they might just produce more anyway, regardless of the tag. But with the way supply chains are restrained across all sorts of industries I doubt they had time to make another production run and have it be available in time.

But on another note, the pwing pocket tees are some of the highest quality tees I have seen from Ralph in a very long time. They're almost like a polo shirt and not a tee. Definitely not a low production cost item as far as tees go.
Good information on the pocket tees. I had no idea they were a step up in quality. I might take a closer look at those.

the t shirts and the polo shirts are tagged limited edition . either 400 or 500.

I'm not sure what you are saying here. Are you asking the reason why I have a wishlst, and saying that you believe the Tokyo Stadium Collection is already sold out?
They didn’t take the time to actually read your comment, saw wishlist and ts, and decided to come out from under their bridge to troll. And I don’t need to sub tweet I’m referring to maximus nyc maximus nyc

hope you found some gems though

I thought the same, that they might just produce more, how would we know since they aren’t individually numbered. And I feel as if the limited number is for each region ie 500 USA 500 Europe & 500 Asia but I have nothing to back that up.

I'm not sure what you are saying here. Are you asking the reason why I have a wishlst, and saying that you believe the Tokyo Stadium Collection is already sold out?

i’m going by what my homegirl posted, all sold out. Don’t believe what ralph lauren puts up on its app, its all hype. If you read that post your too late 💯💯

looks like limited edition of 500
Thanks for posting. The collar on that tee looks very well made like a fleece sweatshirt. I stand corrected on the low-production cost belief.
i’m going by what my homegirl posted, all sold out. Don’t believe what ralph lauren puts up on its app, its all hype. If you read that post your too late 💯💯
You're still unclear. Did you have a question about my wishlist, or are you providing information to help the thread?

Thanks for posting. The collar on that tee looks very well made like a fleece sweatshirt. I stand corrected on the low-production cost belief.

You're still unclear. Did you have a question about my wishlist, or are you providing information to help the thread?
Bro all the info isnt coming in this thread. Only thing coming in this thread are the flex posts. People comparing to browns drop ? Lol that browns stuff was a shock drop at 2 am. Everyone and they’re mom knows about this tokyo drop on the 21st because of the app. Goodluck

Bro all the info isnt coming in this thread. Only thing coming in this thread are the flex posts. People comparing to browns drop ? Lol that browns stuff was a shock drop at 2 am. Everyone and they’re mom knows about this tokyo drop on the 21st because of the app. Goodluck
We've also seen the network go to work for more than a few NTers that received Tokyo Stadium Limited items months ahead of time for retail. And that invitation was extended to everyone here a while back. I guess the Brown's comparison is being made since it is the most recent Capsule; I know that's why I referred to it, plus there were a few PWing piece as well. The RL App is definitely going to have high traffic for what RL has in stock. Good to you luck as well.

I considered they might just produce more anyway, regardless of the tag...

I thought the same, that they might just produce more, how would we know since they aren’t individually numbered.

THIS^^^ All of the above, (possibly). I mean, who made these rules? They did. Who can break 'em? They can. They "numbered" them. They can ignore the numbering. How soon we forget the "limited" CP93 drop. One can leisurely shop and cop on the bay right now.

Then there is stuff they never once said anything about limited that turns out to be truly, actually limited. Want any of the Hi Tech camouflaged pants or jeans from the last drop? Good luck. Same with the "lesser" of the two vests. If you ain't a size small, ****zouttaluck. And only about like nine of the smalls sitting out there,

We've also seen the network go to work for more than a few NTers that received Tokyo Stadium Limited items months ahead of time for retail. And that invitation was extended to everyone here a while back. I guess the Brown's comparison is being made since it is the most recent Capsule; I know that's why I referred to it, plus there were a few PWing piece as well. The RL App is definitely going to have high traffic for what RL has in stock. Good to you luck as well.
capsule nyc might have a few pieces

sorry i didnt know. I been on here everyday for like 6 years i never saw the invitation maybe i missed it, my apologies. Id even donate for an invite. Prob too late by now. . But goodluck to everyone

sorry i didnt know. I been on here everyday for like 6 years i never saw the invitation maybe i missed it, my apologies. Id even donate for an invite. Prob too late by now. . But goodluck to everyone
invitation was NEVER extended. funny tho🤣

I mean dudes arent just on some savage selfish ****. Instead of coming in here questioning and complaining with a particular tone all the time, maybe just try reaching out to a few people and asking for assistance/insight. Its about relationships. But you're right, probably a little late for that route.

I mean dudes arent just on some savage selfish ****. Instead of coming in here questioning and complaining with a particular tone all the time, maybe just try reaching out to a few people and asking for assistance/insight. Its about relationships. But you're right, probably a little late for that route.
Plenty of good people in this thread.

Its also funny cuz the 1 dude people complaining about the most is the complete opposite :lol: can speak for myself dudes helped me out countless times

Maybe if they just reached out like you suggested they wouldnt be crying

Back
Top Bottom