**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I mean dudes arent just on some savage selfish ****. Instead of coming in here questioning and complaining with a particular tone all the time, maybe just try reaching out to a few people and asking for assistance/insight. Its about relationships. But you're right, probably a little late for that route.
Well then i mistook it for some savage ****. then i apologize. I wanted to reach out but there was no message option next to the name. I keep seeing people mention this group and invites. Just never saw it

For what its worth them dudes aint want me in the group either :lol: But thats a whole different story.

Yet and still

hat1-2.jpg
soc1.jpg
vest1-1.jpg
tee2.jpg

looks like limited edition of 500
I've got a plain no horsey Ralphy tee constructed like that. Much more like a dressy, slightly sweaterish t-shirt than a regular Tee. Mine in particular fits terrible but feels great so I use as a winter sleep shirt. Will maybe flick it for comparison when I get home, if I remember when I get home.

Last edited:
I mean dudes arent just on some savage selfish ****. Instead of coming in here questioning and complaining with a particular tone all the time, maybe just try reaching out to a few people and asking for assistance/insight. Its about relationships. But you're right, probably a little late for that route.
This is something I always wondered. Lol. The idea for a group came about and multiple people joined but it's not the end all. People can still reach out to anyone in this thread for info or a little help. That's how I got cool with a few people.

This is something I always wondered. Lol. The idea for a group came about and multiple people joined but it's not the end all. People can still reach out to anyone in this thread for info or a little help. That's how I got cool with a few people.
I just feel bad because i feel like i have nothing to offer in return except a coupon when i get the texts from factory store.

Outside of the branding, the relevance of this drop is pretty weak imo. When you wear later in life and people see it’s the Japan COVID Olympics, I feel no hype for it outside of the fit. Remembering what a flop of an Olympics it was?

Outside of the branding, the relevance of this drop is pretty weak imo. When you wear later in life and people see it’s the Japan COVID Olympics, I feel no hype for it outside of the fit. Remembering what a flop of an Olympics it was?
Idk man its always a big deal when ralph releases red and blue stadium and pwing. Its definitley my fav collection. Plus, RL hasnt done this in a long time for the olympics because the real first retro drop was Sept 2017 stadium. I also appreciate the small pwing tees dropping.

Idk man its always a big deal when ralph releases red and blue stadium and pwing. Its definitley my fav collection. Plus, RL hasnt done this in a long time for the olympics because the real first retro drop was Sept 2017 stadium. I also appreciate the small pwing tees dropping.
I definitely dig the stuff but I personally feel weird about rocking something I don’t care much about, like wearing thrasher but knowing nothing about it.

The quality of that tee appears to be MONEY. And the white bill with the 1992 over it on that cap is clean as a whistle. Nice touch. I continue to discover pieces from the upcoming capsule drop that I badly want. 🙏

Allot of this capsule was already leaked by accident.
I see the app crashing and being conveniently blamed for the fact that allot of items are already gone.

Why make it an app exclusive?
That lets me know something is up.

I only wanted the Rasta tank anyway.
That ain't dropping.

I will get just one item just for collecting.
I know I wont wear it.

I think they accidentally shipped allot of the capsule in Europe by error in some way.
Maybe they mixed it up with the Olympic uniform collection. That would be my guess.

So the Ralph Lauren store on prince street did have a pre-sale of the Tokyo stadium items, sales members were contacting clients to obtain what pieces they wanted, Crazy, meanwhile I spent Atleast $8000 online this year and I don’t know why they don’t send out special invites for people that spend a certain amount of money to get those same items. All I want is the damm vest lol.

So the Ralph Lauren store on prince street did have a pre-sale of the Tokyo stadium items, sales members were contacting clients to obtain what pieces they wanted, Crazy, meanwhile I spent Atleast $8000 online this year and I don’t know why they don’t send out special invites for people that spend a certain amount of money to get those same items. All I want is the damm vest lol.
I figured this was the case.

Not the only person overseas I’ve seen with them either

BBD249E9-A475-49CD-A378-2C4FA31DDC41.png

Back
Top Bottom