**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

how did u guys know when the decks dropped!? lol missed all 7 days. notifications on app kept hitting an error. congrats on those that hit!

Anyone else not get shipping confirmation for the Day 3 skate deck yet? I’m starting to think it’s going to get canceled because it hasn’t moved from “In Process” since ordering it on the 3rd. Thoughts?
I got shipping info for the one that dropped yesterday

Mannnnnn I’m heated… the damn suade boots I ordered… got canceled.. then ontop of that… the fleece I ordered… was delivered to someone else… I received someone else’s order… I called them up and the fleece was out of my size.. and boots as well… the lady was helpful though.. she told me to pick 2 items and as long as they not purple label.. she’d give 40% off… so I copped these 2… I’m kinda regretting it… I was on the way out the door.. catching a flight to Germany.. but I got these 2 for a total of $261… she also let me keep the stuff that was wrongly delivered to me.. but they ain’t my size… I’ll be back from Germany next week… if anyone wants to cop.. it was just 2 chino’s.. size 36 I think.

6FC08BCF-0AB7-4674-8858-15F4B8CE7FBC.jpeg

Anyone else not get shipping confirmation for the Day 3 skate deck yet? I’m starting to think it’s going to get canceled because it hasn’t moved from “In Process” since ordering it on the 3rd. Thoughts?
They've been having distribution issues for a while now. That Black Friday sale exacerbated things. I ordered that RRL aviator suit and it said "IN PROCESS" for almost two weeks. I called up afraid that it would be cancelled because they would run out of stock. The same day I called it went from IN PROCESS to SHIPPING.

Decks were almost impossible to get. The app was delayed on alerts. I was getting alerts at 10:23a and they were gone.

im mad I missed the rugby bear but glad I copped the one I wanted

Anyone know if the polo sportsman expedition (movie poster) button down will be showing up at any stores?

when it was listed as coming soon in the app, it didn’t say “app exclusive.” It only say app first. I had assumed Macy’s would get it, at the very least… but I haven’t seen it pop up anywhere else yet. Can’t even find it on foreign sites….

anyone able to find it elsewhere yet?
B59EED97-6BAC-495E-8C57-95D59A11D8BE.jpeg

Anyone know if the polo sportsman expedition (movie poster) button down will be showing up at any stores?

when it was listed as coming soon in the app, it didn’t say “app exclusive.” It only say app first. I had assumed Macy’s would get it, at the very least… but I haven’t seen it pop up anywhere else yet. Can’t even find it on foreign sites….

zalando had it

RL usa only. If cats slept there’s always the resale market 💯

Saw this ad on my FB feed and this shirt looks mighty familiar

Attachments

• 201C1A3F-21F7-4D3C-A16D-EA54E06A7EFC.png
    201C1A3F-21F7-4D3C-A16D-EA54E06A7EFC.png
    1 MB · Views: 51
1639141373494.png

Polo ain't the only ski wear line. They can't sue.
Fashion is about who can do it better.

1639141638545.png
1639158610978.png

Euro designers are.going back to 80s prints.
I have more non polo ski stuff than polo nowadays.

We asked polo to do 80s replicas of the ski line and they gave us
disappointing remixes. Other designers went straight 80s.

Don't shoot the messenger.

This is the post card art direction I suggested a few months back and y'all laughed.
1639158607438.png

This sweater should have a p racing logo on it.
But nobody listens to Rico except the italians.

P_racing-removebg-preview.png

Hopefully Armani will let me do a sportswear line for them.
Their the Ralph Lauren of those brands.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom