**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

It's a gift and a curse being so close to the outlets.. today was the last day for 40% off plus the extra 20%.. temptation got the best of me.. I really didn't need another jacket.
20220103_203104.jpg
saw this when it was 50 off and wanted to pull the trigger but wanted a 2XLT instead of XXL... either way its a strong piece to have..

anyway...

fire joint up on Macys..

Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 6.09.45 PM.png

I’m thinking some of this stuff might hit outlets + department stores simultaneously. Some of the stuff in outlets now is also at Macys. I’m used to seeing stuff that was in Macys and RL site pop up at the outlet a season or 2 later

This is why RL's distribution for Fall 21'/Winter 22' is my favorite part of buying this season. It's all over the place.
A large part Last year's Fall/Winter Collection os still being released on top of all of the new rollouts, including the weird Resort Collection that drops this time every year for Winter travelers. This has put high quality items in Factory Stores that RL is forced to discount heavily as soon as they land. The Winter items from last year and current season just started arriving at Factory Stores, so there will be another wave of some very good merchandise coming soon.

This is why RL's distribution for Fall 21'/Winter 22' is my favorite part of buying this season. It's all over the place.
A large part Last year's Fall/Winter Collection os still being released on top of all of the new rollouts, including the weird Resort Collection that drops this time every year for Winter travelers. This has put high quality items in Factory Stores that RL is forced to discount heavily as soon as they land. The Winter items from last year and current season just started arriving at Factory Stores, so there will be another wave of some very good merchandise coming soon.
there's so many unreleased hoodies, it's crazy

What’s up with that sweater that popped up in the recent outlet ads?

From what I've heard Ralph is attempting to integrate their outlet real estate into the distribution network for current season, retail collections. This has always been in the cards but the pandemic accelerated it. There is going to be a lot of macys and bloomies that will no longer carry ralph going forward. Certain dept store locations will still carry ralph but they are trying to reduce their reliance on these distribution channels. Trying to have more control over discounts and clearance pricing.

Back
Top Bottom