**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

What happens in people's lives? So, I find one of my all-time grail items, price is right, (didn't even discuss it with the seller), we are communicating fine, and... the website won't let me check out? Keep talking with the seller about moving this off-line and we just handle on the strength, straight Paypal. (The risk is all on me, if we do, mind you). His communication slows down, "sorry, been busy", and finally... nothing. The dude has just disappeared. The seller flaked. Lord help these nets.

What happens in people's lives? So, I find one of my all-time grail items, price is right, (didn't even discuss it with the seller), we are communicating fine, and... the website won't let me check out? Keep talking with the seller about moving this off-line and we just handle on the strength, straight Paypal. (The risk is all on me, if we do, mind you). His communication slows down, "sorry, been busy", and finally... nothing. The dude has just disappeared. The seller flaked. Lord help these nets.
you'll live

Went to the outlets in NYC Monday… some things new, some things left in stock…

Clearance is open and was 15% extra off…

7AA69645-2F51-4046-A74E-BCA42ABCDEF6.jpeg

303980FF-509D-4ED8-82F6-4BB134515AF8.jpeg
D2D47BDA-D617-40D1-A1DA-DD1D01661A90.jpeg
93A2B54C-C468-47F7-84B6-F9C3CDB4CE44.jpeg
8C8DC011-25F0-4DD4-B521-584D4E90AB89.jpeg

064647BE-DB99-4E19-8BAF-765C910D9265.jpeg
818ADB0B-1DBF-4E95-A23C-F3AC8758F4E0.jpeg

Last edited:
don't tell me you sent paypal friends and family...

Saw both at the outlet near me. Had the hoodie already (RL sent me as extra by accident actually) but I scooped the pullover .. ended up being 148 with the coupon.

I had the hat so it only made sense. For those going to buy definitely try it on. Runs a bit small.

On the search for the pants now.

Also, anyone looking for the hat I peeped this on Grailed for a pretty fair price :
Hesitated on coppin the Anorak for soooo long and then it sold out - smh...Before I hit my outlet tho - is the piece heavy enough for cold weather or is it more like a windbreaker for rain?

I’m going to need to get that ski polo USA zip hoodie for my little girl.

That looks fantastic.

It's been a while since I've seen a 1:1 match for any of my hoodies in kids sizes, but I 've always regretted not buying them.

Would have been a bunch of fun daddy/daughter matching fits.

pretty sure it's old stock from 2018....
Screenshot_20220106-201716_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20220106-201656_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20220106-201744_Photos.jpg
Because I just happen to have access to both versions, they are extremely similar but there are minor differences between the 'new' one and the 'old' one. The leather patches on the upper left sleeve are different, the inside neck tag is different (polo country vs silver/blue retro label) and on this seasons there are no polo tags on two of the outward front facing pockets. There's also no polo branding tag on the inside lower pocket. I don't mind the missing front tags, but I do prefer the old leather patch on the left sleeve. RL has definitely used the same fabric and cuts etc but I don't think these are old stock that they happened to find in a warehouse. This jacket was one of my grails so I've definitely been keeping an eye out.

Last edited:
They messed up on a order of mine and sent me a 20% off coupon and that could be used on purple label items and RLX which is rare, so I copped that purple label bear shirt for a steal
I got one of those codes too that was applied.. couldn’t make it last check out tho lol

Those codes they send only work as long as it doesn’t say limited inventory

I got one of those codes too that was applied.. couldn’t make it last check out tho lol

Those codes they send only work as long as it doesn’t say limited inventory
Damm that sucks, I would keep checking tho thru out the day cause they randomly restock stuff that still has inventory in store. I’m assuming that’s where all these popped up from.

Back
Top Bottom