**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I keep catching them out there slipping, so I may cop another and leave it alone just for the collection. And this thing feels GREAT. The weight, the blend, just feels really good.

Yeah , they were giving them away at one point . If that color dropped it would be a dope everyday sweater...

Small world, those stores are 10 mins from my crib. Burlington is a joke, nothing but US polo, and Felenes is now a Dicks sporting goods smh. Lol clown cone is indeed still open.

Small world, those stores are 10 mins from my crib. Burlington is a joke, nothing but US polo, and Felenes is now a Dicks sporting goods smh. Lol clown cone is indeed still open.
Burlington use to be that ish. Most of these stores are just dumping grounds for nothing iteams..helps me save. Lol. Yeah basements shut down some years ago. Man I might have to take a trip just to hit clown cone,every other Saturday or Sunday my family and me would hit em up. I love that place it reminds me of my nyc/Philly childhood.

I gave it a shot... thought this years LNY collection was pretty meh, and the last thing i need is another damn blue varsity jacket, but **** it. Always a sucker for a good deal.
Did yours come in yet? It’s definitely the varsity but I feel like it runs mad short and it’s super thin

The Iron Sheik
9255F00E-D115-4C9A-9D65-2977E8B97824.jpeg

Did yours come in yet? It’s definitely the varsity but I feel like it runs mad short and it’s super thin
The stock photos were obvious.
Polo is notorious for slicing sweatshirts down the middle, sewing in a front zipper, collar, and a few patches on the back, which they sell as "varsity jackets". They get people every year with this.

The stock photos were obvious.
Polo is notorious for slicing sweatshirts down the middle, sewing in a front zipper, collar, and a few patches on the back, which they sell as "varsity jackets". They get people every year with this.
Yea I don’t care how cheap the price was I’m returning it, I even sized up and it was still short as hell, I could imagine if I went true to size smh

Yea I don’t care how cheap the price was I’m returning it, I even sized up and it was still short as hell, I could imagine if I went true to size smh
I've got a wool cable knit that is two sizes too small. This xl fit like custom fit medium. 😂 And a sweatshirt that is short but still wearable . The cable knit was cool on the first two washes. That 3rd wash did something crazy, yes I hang dried it

Had no problem with the length but yeah... like someone said earlier, its basically a sweater, which I am ok with at the price I got it for.

Had no problem with the length but yeah... like someone said earlier, its basically a sweater, which I am ok with at the price I got it for.
I just went to return mine lol, I dunno it was just not fitting right to me, but macys had a couple other olympic stuff on sale I picked up

Back
Top Bottom