**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

just sayin... thats what this thread about... to spread the word... but whatever ... 😂😂😂 i guess you only on here to talk ****... 😂😂😂
i only speak facts, not what a little birdie told me.
you should try it. as far as what "this thread is about" there's nothing but leaches and lurking trolls in the background that's why information gets held "selfishly" 😂

just sayin... thats what this thread about... to spread the word... but whatever ... 😂😂😂 i guess you only on here to talk ****... 😂😂😂
you know on here are the select few heads you always see that you would love to always help out, but there’s the other hundred people you never once hear from that are only on here lurking just waiting for someone to post a steal, or something limited so they could snatch up all the Money sizes just to sell, having no actual love for RL clothing. Gotta be fast on here cause if you snooze you lose!

Anyone see this new "luxe knit" polo in person it yet?

Looks like it might be a nice upgrade on the normal polo.

Screenshot_20220606-093805~2.png

i only speak facts, not what a little birdie told me.
you should try it. as far as what "this thread is about" there's nothing but leaches and lurking trolls in the background that's why information gets held "selfishly" 😂
i hear that. my bad. you made your point

you know on here are the select few heads you always see that you would love to always help out, but there’s the other hundred people you never once hear from that are only on here lurking just waiting for someone to post a steal, or something limited so they could snatch up all the Money sizes just to sell, having no actual love for RL clothing. Gotta be fast on here cause if you snooze you lose!

Who got the Math_shoes 🤔🤔

the orange one from years ago was dope

navy one that was released not too long ago as well but it was an app exclusive from what I recall

can't do banana pudding though

Missed out unfortunately on the Navy joint… so I’ll take what I can … killin me with the banana pudding though 🤣

Wanted to grab some new swim trunks..

Got the polo Rio Olympics and cp93 crest trunks. Wanted to get some simple, but nice, trunks to round out the collection.

Just got these black label trunks..

Nwt, $50.
Screenshot_20220609-151254~2.png
Screenshot_20220609-151341~2.png

DBC3BB41-0137-4287-A164-23FCE94E9E27.jpeg

Had to grab these for summer.
Grab off ebay or these at the polo factory store?

These are great for mixing with alot of red /white / blue stuff - Stadium 2019, stadium, chariots of fire, etc.

Also forgot to post some new stuff I saw..

New western bear showing up on a hat... Aw22 men's bear? Could be some great pieces if he's wearing a collection from this winter.
Screenshot_20220608-225804~2.png

New purple label bear... wearing the Ralph's garage coverall from that fashion show a couple years ago.

Screenshot_20220608-230020~2.png

Saks exclusive collection ... All Gothic logo with colorway that mixes with the summer 22 polo tennis collection and the 22 chariots of fire collection. Shorts look great..

Screenshot_20220610-074059~2.png
Screenshot_20220610-074118~2.png

Back
Top Bottom