**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

176F4B9E-61EF-4407-9438-6206D6BCD8C7.jpeg

Saw this on IG never seen those shorts there super 🔥. Any info on where to find ‘em. Couldn’t find any on eBay.

They came out about two years ago Macy’s and end clothing had them real mid too me. There was also a matching jersey top.

Picked up the Tokyo Stadium shorts 6 months ago paid resell it don’t sit well wit me but it was a personal grail/classic piece.

Attachments

• 3503E04F-B5E5-4654-B4B7-A653617671B9.png
    3503E04F-B5E5-4654-B4B7-A653617671B9.png
    471.1 KB · Views: 160
They came out about two years ago Macy’s and end clothing had them real mid too me. There was also a matching jersey top.

Picked up the Tokyo Stadium shorts 6 months ago paid resell it don’t sit well wit me but it was a personal grail/classic piece.
I wouldn't feel bad. The stadium shorts were impossible to get. I did the same.

Head crack prices on the vintage polo app shirts.

Good luck I was selling a crest cp93 new for less than 400 and dudes
aint want it.
Kept it. Glad I did. The back of that shirt is nice.

Im off.

Man. I'm checking before that. Became a habit. :lol:

I don’t really remember what time the drops happen I just know I was minutes late for the Pwing crew around 8, so I rolled with that. Might just start checking at 7 now :lol:

With the possibilities of more heat drops from the Browns collection I can’t take no chances.

I don’t really remember what time the drops happen I just know I was minutes late for the Pwing crew around 8, so I rolled with that. Might just start checking at 7 now :lol:

With the possibilities of more heat drops from the Browns collection I can’t take no chances.
the crest dropped at 8am, the pwing crewneck dropped at 720am. so 7am would be a safe time to check...

I’d say it’s probably nicer than the purple label robes. Those were made in Italy, but this has twill piping, metal conch buttons, partial back flap, etc.

77A7631F-46FB-449B-92CF-A9C205FF5061.jpeg
DED720ED-FDC4-4AC6-846C-8440EC99A764.jpeg

Anyone get the robe/dressing gown virus and pickup any of the rrl or purple label ones over last couple years?
I copped this last year. I choked at $1200 for a robe, but it went on sale and ordered by phone. Told them it was my birthday gift to myself and she gave me an extra 20% off. Ended up paying around $400 for it.

I don't even use it as a robe. I wear it out the house like a duster. And the two times I've worn it, I get stopped every 50ft by someone complimenting me and asking questions about it.

I bet its legit. These aint selling like they were in october…neither are the shorts. People want 400+ for them on buy it now but not selling. Its a 2xl. People unloading. Sometimes these japanese sellers share inventory and dont ship tho.

Yeah I think it's legit..

The Tokyo stadium tank top average selling price has been going down... And they are just sitting on eBay for anyone trying to charge 300-400.

Check completed auctions on eBay for Tokyo stadium...

Everything pretty much selling for less then we'd think from looking at the buy it now prices. Most stuff has sold on stock X at least once or twice for $50-75 more then msrp.

I copped this last year. I choked at $1200 for a robe, but it went on sale and ordered by phone. Told them it was my birthday gift to myself and she gave me an extra 20% off. Ended up paying around $400 for it.

I don't even use it as a robe. I wear it out the house like a duster. And the two times I've worn it, I get stopped every 50ft by someone complimenting me and asking questions about it.

Yeah it's really a beautiful piece.

That's a steal too. Probably best buy I've read on here for last year... $400 for an amazing piece, looks great and high quality, adds utility to closet and is actually limited.

All the stuff we buy as "limited" is not all that limited. The special edition rrl robe? 100 pieces total.

I couldn't drop 100 on it, but I was happy with $575.

Back
Top Bottom