**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

bklyn style baby bklyn style baby Explain the joke. The IG sellers aren't struggling to move these jackets.
those ig "seller's" play alot of smoke & mirror tricks. talking about "❌❌❌❌‼️sold‼️❌❌❌❌" and they didn't sell ****, or selling for the next ig seller etc. im seeing a few ebay listings for size medium and Large rotting away as well. I can see size xl and xxl fetching a premium but don't let a few early "sales" fool you to thinking that this varsity is worth any more than $1 over retail.
alot of people bought those larges and mediums thinking they hit the jackpot, 2 weeks later they look over in the corner and the $1400+ they spent on multiple jackets to make money is telling them that the cc bill is incoming, thus the influx of returns and restocks you are seeing. just my opinion though, 🤷🏿‍♂️

those ig "seller's" play alot of smoke & mirror tricks. talking about "❌❌❌❌‼️sold‼️❌❌❌❌" and they didn't sell ****, or selling for the next ig seller etc. im seeing a few ebay listings for size medium and Large rotting away as well. I can see size xl and xxl fetching a premium but don't let a few early "sales" fool you to thinking that this varsity is worth any more than $1 over retail.
alot of people bought those larges and mediums thinking they hit the jackpot, 2 weeks later they look over in the corner and the $1400+ they spent on multiple jackets to make money is telling them that the cc bill is incoming, thus the influx of returns and restocks you are seeing. just my opinion though, 🤷🏿‍♂️
Facts.. all the captions be “selling fast!” And “DM for price!”

Then 2 weeks later… still…. A FSR

I only follow them because you get a better idea of what the items look like in person vs the bright stock website pics

Facts.. all the captions be “selling fast!” And “DM for price!”

All of this💯. These Smoke & Mirrors Sellers act like they have Associate's Degrees in street magic. I've seen these dudes post "❌❌❌❌sold❌❌❌❌" the moment that I won the real auction, or the moment that I purchased from the real seller at a much lower price.
No inventory of their own; just jumping in front of other sellers.

The "DM for price"-Boys are the worst. This is when you know that the price will be based on how stupid that the sellers think you are.

And then there's the sellers that have storefronts in the Matrix Training Simulation Program. Got items floating in white space, with some still floating on the hangers. You know these guys don't have anything of their own in-hand.
Screenshot_20221003_063143.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone knows how this fits? I'm normally a Large in regular fit Ralph

1664907489259.png

There’s a version of this that’s navy and has yellow lettering that felt tight and snug to me. I would go a size up. Especially if you want to throw a hoodie under.

Looking for ideas on how to organize my hats, any suggestions, how do you guys organize your caps/hats/gorras?

Back
Top Bottom