**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Ohh I feel you, I know you said 70% off and thats the type of deal I would expect as well... but even a rack for something that nice right now is out of the question. I still regret not buying this grey leather Ferragamo for $1200... but its cool all good things come in time.
Exactly bro and congrats on the baby

Anyone know where I could find a medium in this? I regret returning it when I had it the size large was too big. Don’t see it anywhere on eBay

Attachments

• 749522F9-13B0-41C7-AAB1-A0B3ED299E0B.png
    749522F9-13B0-41C7-AAB1-A0B3ED299E0B.png
    955.7 KB · Views: 203
when are coupons good again?
Tough to say, I'd guess the next one for the main site to be around black friday.

Factory store coupons refresh weekly though, and they're more and more regularly receiving coveted items. You can place phone orders at factory stores nationwide w/ free ship using item numbers from their catalog:

D952718E-F1B2-4602-BB5A-5DCBECDF03CA.jpeg

I’m waiting for this to go on sale so I could snatch it up, I don’t see many sites selling this but like 2
That one looks roomy in the pic, maybe cause it's Polo Sport, but be prepared; a Ralphy shawl neck cut in that 1920's style is actually designed to fit "Danny-Devito-cut".

Tough to say, I'd guess the next one for the main site to be around black friday.

Factory store coupons refresh weekly though, and they're more and more regularly receiving coveted items. You can place phone orders at factory stores nationwide w/ free ship using item numbers from their catalog:

D952718E-F1B2-4602-BB5A-5DCBECDF03CA.jpeg
thanks dude

can I find the catalog online?

Back
Top Bottom