**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Picked up this t-shirt for a steal the other day. Nothing too crazy, but found the hoodie a few months back also for a steal, so makes it that bit better!

09E0E103-1E75-49FF-90D2-B6C21BFEF85B.jpeg

Worked, thanks a lot
IMG_1846_20221029_132721~2.jpg
Did you get your $20 dollars reward money also with purchase cause I did, and let me know how the fit was I definitely found it to run roomy glad I tried it to n in store instead of having to return it for another size.

Did you get your $20 dollars reward money also with purchase cause I did, and let me know how the fit was I definitely found it to run roomy glad I tried it to n in store instead of having to return it for another size.
No rewards, got to wait for it. It's been shipped from Florida to California.

Had to grab this bucket to match it. Couple years years back when they were almost giving it away l didn't like it😂

Last edited:
Polo getting serious luxury sleepwear/home wear

The foulard linen blend shirt and pants aren't listed as pajamas, but they are luxury top/bottom pajamas. Not exactly the same thing as their $60-80 pajama sets, but tho. Pajamas you put on later in evening and could hang out in, greet folks at the door, smoke your pipe! (top is 228, bottoms are $168 I think).

Screenshot_20221102-065006.png

Also two new beautiful robes/dressing gowns. One is entirely viscose for a silk like feel and appearance (that you can apjnder at home. Real silk pajamas would be a nightmare in terms of wearability, need to be dry cleaned and destroy easily). The other looks to be a similar feel to the pajamas above.. Without the linen.

Both are $398. Prefect price point to be legitimate luxury /premium for normal folks (ie: upper middle class would find $398 the realistic price point for luxury robes, not the $1.1k-$5k of purple label).
Screenshot_20221102-063856.png
Screenshot_20221102-063829.png

Hard to choose! Probably go with the matching top/bottom linen blend set, as I've already got 3 purple label robes and 1 from rrl. May have to grab those polo robes later, tho.

Why did they have to do stadium like this? Couldnt they collaborate in another way with a different design without using the stadium theme?

It’s cool to have stadium gear in a game but the other way around? A video game that’s kinda wack on your actual clothes? Like maaaybe OG Street Fighter or something big maybe.

It’s cool to have stadium gear in a game but the other way around? A video game that’s kinda wack on your actual clothes? Like maaaybe OG Street Fighter or something big maybe.
I mean fortnight is probably the biggest game to ever exist terms of popularity but it’s just not a good mix. Especially for polo to lend probably the most hallowed collection it has, in stadium, to be used in fortnite. Just weird to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom