**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Yea all those items that used that dual knit fabric were trash. The climb t shirt however was one of the best retrod items to come out.
I will say this; just like with that Hi-Tech hoodie of the same material, the actual comfort level of this stuff on one's body is amazing.

They need to a) leave this stuff away from ANY of the classic lines, and/or b) price it according to what is is, (ain't gonna happen with Ralph), and this stuff would actually get some respect.

Went to the outlet in North Vegas... not much I wanted, they had a few purple label but nothing I wanted in my size. Ended up just getting this over shirt Ive been wanting.

20221112_192518.jpg

Facts. I was done for the year. Needed nothing at all...then somebody decided to offload something that escaped corporate. I pulled the trigger immediately.
I've got two "on sites" that I'm looking for, but can't get a damn site on 'em! LOL. They way the 'Lo-verse works, the items will pop when I'm really not looking, and right after I made some other big 'discretionary funds" move.

Someone still looking for this??
745D86E1-F264-4FFD-9D97-55558A0CB78B.jpeg
Great price. I remember when this came back out, it was hot. I had to call a Macy's 4 states away and stay on the phone for 30 minutes. Copped two, flipped one for a nice profit. It was someone's sought-after Christmas gift!

Question for folks who have used Myukmailbox for package forwarding…Anyone know how long it takes Myukmailbox to deliver packages after it reaches the UK warehouse?

Back
Top Bottom