**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

That's nothing new. I didn't need this one but guess what? It was on sale🤭
Screenshot_20230105-111238_Gmail~2.jpg
Y'all dropping 2k on topcoats in a recession.. 😂

I had a couple shirts in my cart and a pair of jeans. I did my morning workout and come to work thinking I'll check out and they were sold out. Oh well I didnt need them anyway.
Gotta make moves or else... That has happened to me too many times....

Especially when it's 40 percent off.... They'll only sell so many at a certain price .. take the sale off and drop more sizes... 😂

Early morning purchase with an extra 15 percent off and a $50 gift card size xl not bad for $167. Especially since it hasn’t been brick at all I rather wear this than a coat.
I have the original polo country tagged version and I saw this in the wilderness,I’m stick to my original
0EDB27E8-A3F4-4CCD-A9DE-0EDC2A6BC323.jpeg

6599D182-BE75-4D26-A111-D2BB0628EAFB.jpeg

I particularly don’t like the actual construction and materials used (like most recent rl products the look don’t match up to the actual shown in a ad nor function) one major complaint the thread is experiencing is the bait and switch thing that seems to become more prevalent. Rl really needs to correct this simple matter I personally do T think is just oversight.
Hope you enjoy your purchase 🤜🏾🤛🏾

Last edited:
I have the original polo country tagged version and I saw this in the wilderness,I’m stick to my original View attachment 3075294

I particularly don’t like the actual construction and materials used (like most recent rl products the look don’t match up to the actual shown in a ad nor function) one major complaint the thread is experiencing is the bait and switch thing that seems to become more prevalent. Rl really needs to correct this simple matter I personally do T think is just oversight.
I have no problem returning it if I don’t like it, as many things as I bought from RL I also returned because of sizing issues, quality, or just looking completely different when you receive it

So I purchased this “speckled polo sweater” for a really good price off of belk and it just came in without the speckles lol Ralph did it once again. I have the matching beanie and that has speckles in it, it’s like your taking a risk now when you buy anything from the website.
I bought that speckled sweater in Gray with the Kelly green polo with specks, from the Factory store.

I have the original polo country tagged version and I saw this in the wilderness,I’m stick to my original

Yeah the function aspect is definitely lacking with the newer stuff most of the sweatshirts and vests are paper thin. Another good example I’ve seen recently is that Grand Puba inspired wind breaker, the OG Hi Tech Puba had Polartec on the inside and could be worn as a light coat by itself in the fall or early spring. The retro with the horse they did recently feels like it’ll tear like nothing.

Yeah the function aspect is definitely lacking with the newer stuff most of the sweatshirts and vests are paper thin. Another good example I’ve seen recently is that Grand Puba inspired wind breaker, the OG Hi Tech Puba had Polartec on the inside and could be worn as a light coat by itself in the fall or early spring. The retro with the horse they did recently feels like it’ll tear like nothing.
One of the few article I want not need.
I’m lax on it though I passed on macys final sale for that jacket. You are not the first person that’s said that also

Mine came in today, I’m actually feeling it, I’m gonna hang on to it, the quality doesn’t feel or look bad to me.

Mine came in today, I’m actually feeling it, I’m gonna hang on to it, the quality doesn’t feel or look bad to me.
As long as you are happy with it. Question how is the leather?? Is it light or thick (that how the original and the ones with the same style design have) and it a heavy canvas? When I see it I didn’t take the time more than a quick pass by. I just know I did like what I saw …the whole selection was like that for me.
Saks orders came in, just ordered the hoody yesterday!

20230107_141226.jpg
20230107_142123.jpg
20230107_140750.jpg
Just the fact that real fur was used is definitely a go for me 🔥🔥🔥

As long as you are happy with it. Question how is the leather?? Is it light or thick (that how the original and the ones with the same style design have) and it a heavy canvas? When I see it I didn’t take the time more than a quick pass by. I just know I did like what I saw …the whole selection was like that for me.

Just the fact that real fur was used is definitely a go for me 🔥🔥🔥
It’s definitely heavier than all the other vests I have, leather is decent.

Attachments

• 2E5BAB1F-1F04-4251-86A7-793348E7B54E.jpeg
    2E5BAB1F-1F04-4251-86A7-793348E7B54E.jpeg
    726.3 KB · Views: 117
  • C678FB45-5C91-487B-A6F1-0DAD7FBA0BE7.jpeg
    C678FB45-5C91-487B-A6F1-0DAD7FBA0BE7.jpeg
    704.2 KB · Views: 104
  • 3E2A6406-A81D-43F1-A5D5-547DF0958AE2.jpeg
    3E2A6406-A81D-43F1-A5D5-547DF0958AE2.jpeg
    439 KB · Views: 24
  • BF00D68B-1CDB-4559-9A3E-9F1ED54038F4.jpeg
    BF00D68B-1CDB-4559-9A3E-9F1ED54038F4.jpeg