**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Let’s keep it pushing’ this year, Niketalk. Stop worry about these outlets and new prices and new drops and keep it guerrilla wit it. That is what we come from in this Ralph shizz. Y’eard? Peace, doh.

5CB9B5C8-D3A5-4CEA-8A6D-819E7EB12389.jpeg

Does anyone own this and know how it runs? I know it’s a classic fit but some times a classic fit would run a whole size bigger and other times it would run true to my size. I want to see if I would need to size down or not.

Attachments

• 5B63BC7E-5820-4B2C-A015-16B41DD2D19D.png
    5B63BC7E-5820-4B2C-A015-16B41DD2D19D.png
    507.8 KB · Views: 1,100
Does anyone own this and know how it runs? I know it’s a classic fit but some times a classic fit would run a whole size bigger and other times it would run true to my size. I want to see if I would need to size down or not.
I think it runs big, I am normally a large and think medium fits better… but depends if you want it loose

Did anywhere else have this rugby in stock?

Attachments

• AE0E3265-96AD-4C01-9772-44528F7166AE.png
    AE0E3265-96AD-4C01-9772-44528F7166AE.png
    740.7 KB · Views: 705
Reactions: BDP
Damn, really?

measurements on RL make it seem like it runs true to size. Ended up scooping an xl
Everything on RL.com be off, wrong pictures, wrong pricing, and definitely sizing is off, maybe if you like it roomy then you’ll be good, but I tried on a large in macys and had to copp a medium it fit much better the large I was swimming in.

Everything on RL.com be off, wrong pictures, wrong pricing, and definitely sizing is off, maybe if you like it roomy then you’ll be good, but I tried on a large in macys and had to copp a medium it fit much better the large I was swimming in.

Yeah, you right about the sizing shenanigans.

Nowadays classic fit is custom fit or 90s fit depending on how they feel

Does anyone remember if RL had a Presidents’ Day sale last year? I know everything is emailed now. I delete ads after a certain amount of time so checking my email was a no go

Back
Top Bottom