**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

18989953_44477025_1000.jpg

Creamy white knit.

I collect the new grails on the low.

That shirt has been in Factory Stores since 2021. I can't believe people are still buying now, since the price was much lower the first time. Hope these all sell so that Ralph finally puts out the rest of the 2020 collection in stores.

Nah depending on how you like your fit, I think you should be good I’m just super picky when it comes to RL pants I felt like if I sized down it would be the fit I prefer

I tried them on last night and they weren't too bad. I was mad nervous at first though. I'll rock them this evening and see how things pan out.

That shirt has been in Factory Stores since 2021. I can't believe people are still buying now, since the price was much lower the first time. Hope these all sell so that Ralph finally puts out the rest of the 2020 collection in stores.
That’s not true. They originally released at retail stores for F/W 2021 for $268 and then select factory stores got a limited size run from what was left over from retail in October of 22 for the same price

That’s not true. They originally released at retail stores for F/W 2021 for $268 and then select factory stores got a limited size run from what was left over from retail in October of 22 for the same price
Thanks for the fact check. I think I confused this one with the orange Maine Guide Shirt release.

Last edited:
Thanks for the fact check. I think I confused this one with the orange Maine Guide Shirt release.
No doubt. The Maine Guide shirt you’re 100% right on.
Saw saw this at Lancaster Tanger outlets; they had a bunch in all sizes (XXL). Didn’t see this at time but I’ll try to stop by this weekend.
I’m in the system as we speak. 0 XXL’s across the country, 2 stores showing 1 in XL, 2 stores showing 1 Large, 2 stores showing 1 in Medium (usually when it shows 1 in stock they don’t have any)

I’m in the system as we speak. 0 XXL’s across the country, 2 stores showing 1 in XL, 2 stores showing 1 Large, 2 stores showing 1 in Medium (usually when it shows 1 in stock they don’t have any)
6C4A576B-93E4-492E-AA95-D24E0B80244C.jpeg

They must have been purchased then because I definitely saw a FSR. I’m gonna go back this weekend and get one for myself. Regret passing.
I copped button down instead for spring with 25% code - which I kinda regret because it still came to $70.31. I might repurchase this weekend using 30% off when I go back. This buttondown used to be like $40 in outlets with coupon.

Are you sure that system inventory you are looking at is accurate? Those outlet stores seem pretty disorganized with inventory- ish thrown everywhere. Find it hard to believe every piece is tracked in system but I could be wrong.

The cashier must of hooked it up on the low lol... I got some brown ranger boots and a long sleeve polo for 74... this included 25% off in store then my 30% off coupon shoutout to kamara and then my 10.00 bday coupon...gave the guy 29 in cash and put the rest on my card... was about to put my card in then he was like oh hold up I have to do the math on the calculator.. then continued to charge 16 on my card... I was like uh you sure in my head... took my stuff and left the store asap
20230316_213920.jpg

20230316_214151.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom