**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Why they keep sending me joints weekly for factory?

IMG_2953.png
I barely ever buy from the factory store and I get sent codes weekly, I buy weekly from RL.com and I never get a code lol, ok, makes perfect sense.

Is this the one you’re talking about? It popped up on a random site here in the UK, was waiting for it to be discounted to pull the trigger and before knew it was sold out!
68E5D000-AE2F-4C4D-9493-D3A630D4EA07.jpeg
^That's 🔥. There is a short sheeve Polo sample of this floating around. There's also a down jacket sample and a hoodie sample.

The 2020 buttoned shirt that I mentioned is still waiting to be rolled out.
The shirt has the same logo that's on this pandemic sweater that also never came out, and is the same color green.
Screenshot_20200412-082301_Chrome.jpg
The plaid trapper hat and the sherpa lumberjack shirt that came out last year are from this same collection. An employee said they are still in the warehouse from what he was told.

^That's 🔥. There is a short sheeve Polo sample of this floating around. There's also a down jacket sample and a hoodie sample.

The shirt has the same logo that's on this pandemic sweater that also never came out, and is the same color green.
The plaid trapper hat and the sherpa lumberjack shirt that came out last year are from this same collection. An employee said they are still in the warehouse from what he was told.
That knit would look dope with the button up I just got.

"Sale" not all that great. Lots of items from spring 23 not yet reduced so deals are not that great. They'll be marked down right after this sale ends.

This is one of those times where you cop the low stock items you need only

Urban outfitters has a few things 40% off sale.. just copped that black and green expedition hoodie for $50

Ahhh, I mind seeing some display photos a few years back and that knit had people going crazy! Hopefully that release will pop up for sale soon, see what happens. Weird how they end up sitting on some releases…

Ahhh, I mind seeing some display photos a few years back and that knit had people going crazy! Hopefully that release will pop up for sale soon, see what happens. Weird how they end up sitting on some releases…
I think they will release it some day. It was on the Factory Store Catalog for Fall 2021, so I think that they are just waiting for the right moment.

We have no idea how many products get canceled. When there is a fabric with a printed design, the designers throw it at everything from polos, jackets, sweatshirts, hoodies, tees, hats, all the way down to shoes.

Back
Top Bottom