**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anyone seen this hat around anywhere for retail?
AFB2C5A4-5C5F-4A1D-8AD5-348150A4D3CF.jpeg
The elusive one. Not yet

I realized the other day that I had never seen these 2018 Polo Hi Tech Denim Jean Jogger things "in the wild" in pics on these WWWs. Almost impossible to find above a sz 30. I removed the elastic from the cuffs. Y'all already know my colorway, (the blue bomber)*.
Stock Polo Hi Tech jogger.jpg

Hi Tech Joggs.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

*Makes me wonder whatever happened to the dude on VGA who rocked exclusively vintage Polo classics, but only in GREEN. His HI Tech, his bear sweaters, I mean, even his Pwings were green. Anyway...
Could you help me on how you removed the elastic from the cuffs.
I'm trying to do the same thing

Any of the fam put eyes on this piece or got a line or plug?
Sold out online and across stores. No luck with Macys/Bloomies/Saks/Ebay/StockX/Grailed.
Screenshot 2023-04-12 at 4.41.33 PM.png

So one of my kids shirts is missing. I do think the trick of putting things in the gift boxes didn’t work because these *******s went through each gift box. All the gift box ribbons were gone. My jacket didn’t even arrive in the box, it was taken out. I guess it didn’t fit.

I don’t have issues with shipping luckily EXCEPT large boxes from RL. I didn’t want to spilt things up because of the coupon code.

Smh

The red button up fits big. I would size down.
The double knit top also fits big. I would size down.
Love the patch hoodie. Fitment on point.
The damn taupe jacket i’m screaming for I don’t like. Nowhere near as deep in color as the pics. It is almost like the other taupe jacket i bought. Also size up, fits tight.

sigh…..
04CCD8D2-4F52-49ED-B3CC-C827693DD68E.jpeg
A68F40D4-7D29-4BD6-8645-175457743EA5.jpeg
1C7063B4-AAB6-4539-9D43-0653E9BD9E6B.jpeg
E6DA3BDE-8DA3-476A-8767-E0B6A420EC88.jpeg
4A09B9A2-0B06-42A3-AA4E-E7D1C8B45FFD.jpeg
65BB77B8-C6D7-4B6A-B744-7A0121E7A8B4.jpeg
98B9E8C0-4499-48F6-AFBE-3A1F0E1E0753.jpeg
388EEE01-ABDE-467C-8BD6-33D6A1DC9061.jpeg

Could you help me on how you removed the elastic from the cuffs.
I'm trying to do the same thing
Sorry for the late reply, but I use a thread puller, scissors, and, (most importantly), a regular ole thumb tack.
D7A74EDA-E3BC-4451-9CB2-BD4F19DB10FD.jpeg
And LOTS of patience. Dig at a thread, pull it, and see if you can pull a run of threads. Do enough of that, and that frees an inch or two of denim if you are lucky. Pull that inch of denim back, and there you see the elastic. Surgically deploy the scissors and ... SNIP. Rinse, lather, repeat. Best done at your leisure watching your favorite episode of Math Hoff or Drink Champs. Or a Frank Lloyd Write expose. Or lots of talk radio. So, simple as that.

Krash, feel free to enlighten the masses on the dry cleaners. You may save me three or four hours of intense manual labor. LOL.

Last edited:
Anyone have a size large for an xl ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230414_003559_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230414_003559_Gallery.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply, but I use a thread puller, scissors, and, (most importantly), a regular ole thumb tack.
D7A74EDA-E3BC-4451-9CB2-BD4F19DB10FD.jpeg
And LOTS of patience. Dig at a thread, pull it, and see if you can pull a run of threads. Do enough of that, and that frees an inch or two of denim if you are lucky. Pull that inch of denim back, and there you see the elastic. Surgically deploy the scissors and ... SNIP. Rinse, lather, repeat. Best done at your leisure watching your favorite episode of Math Hoff or Drink Champs. Or a Frank Lloyd Write expose. Or lots of talk radio. So, simple as that.

Krash, feel free to enlighten the masses on the dry cleaners. You may save me three or four hours of intense manual labor. LOL.
Lol 🤜🏾🤛🏾
Like you said patience and lots of it if you don’t want a hack job. I suggested the cleaners because that’s convenient for most. Small scissors ✂️ a exacto knife and some time. The thumbtack is a new one but hey I’ve thrown the kitchen sink a few times to get the job done.

Lol 🤜🏾🤛🏾
Like you said patience and lots of it if you don’t want a hack job. I suggested the cleaners because that’s convenient for most. Small scissors ✂️ a exacto knife and some time. The thumbtack is a new one but hey I’ve thrown the kitchen sink a few times to get the job done.
To expound, the push pin needs to have been pushed into something hard, first. A piece of hard wood or something. When pulled out, it will have just this slight crook at the very tip, making it into a mini-hook. I find I can initially dig under the stitch ofr the first time better with the push pin, and then after I get the thread pull started, alternate between an actual thread puller and the pin. (The push-pin pictured was a bad example, because it is perfectly straight, meaning it never met a hard surface.)

Back
Top Bottom