**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

They launched the 2024 olympics site a year in advance and dropping 2028 olympics merch 5 years in advance :rofl:.
Idea team really grasping here

I legit forgot the Olympics are in LA in 28… boom denim jacket lol

Looks like we about to get more "retro gear" ... with 2028 branding. Retro oberheims, drum machines, and polo. Its big business.
retro gear.jpg

They launched the 2024 olympics site a year in advance and dropping 2028 olympics merch 5 years in advance :rofl:.
Idea team really grasping here

Gonna be full price for 5 years too. Smart

Na. That was made by a tailor in manhattan.
I didn't want the plate to be stitched on. It
was made for miami. Wanted it to be light as possible.

I can use the plate from the polo from the Japanese stadium collection
but its not that serious.

These the only plates I used to cut. Real brooklyn people know what these are.

Anyway good luck to polo. With Bogner, Moncler, and Armani (EA7) doing the adult luxury sportswear thing, they got their work cut out for them. I been mostly buying audio gear, if polo drops something crazy I will cop for old time sake.

Attachments

• steel.jpg
    steel.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
I didnt plan on buying any polo for a while but I needed this color. lol
Now I have the red and white one. White nylon shorts and some nikes. Damn it man.
red cp.jpg

When Im not looking for any polo, something always pops up. Just came back around here yesterday and this pops up. smh
fila.jpg

1690642786397.png

Shorts are timeless. Perfect for miami. Timeless sporty. The miami side of me understands
the shorts. Brooklyn may not.

Last edited:
Polo. I dont like giving style advice for free. If you want a iconic collection,
copy the short short fila shorts for the 2028 stadium collection.
Copy the huge font of the choose life tee shirts from the video and instead
of choose life, the font would read summer games . Use solid beach colors.

Im gone.

Are we ever getting that arctic explorer sweater?
I've been asking directly for over a year, and Ralph hasn't given me an answer. Ralph never answers regular Joes, they only respond by actually releasing the items. There's more items in that group; Some were released in 2021, while the flagship 2020 Explorer Sweater and Sportshirt still aren't released. The Sweater was in the Factory Store Holiday Ads and on the Factory Store Catalog a couple seasons ago, but still nothing. I was told by management that the retail code showed size runs being stored in one of the larger Factory Store Warehouses, but it hasn't been confirmed.

Last edited:
Gotta be careful with Saks, a lot of those items are final sale and not worth the risk with RL's weird sizing.

Got screwed holding a few $$$$ PL items that don't quite fit but that I can't return

Yea I only buy what I know is going to fit, but I've gotten bit like that back in the day with Macy's last act sales.

Back
Top Bottom