**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Can't believe this joint actually made production, there is a spelling error. 🤦‍♂️

The RL ranch is at Ridgway Colorado, and that is Ridgway not "Ridgeway" with an E.

Just shows you how far the brand has fallen that the designers are slacking on basic RL history homework including reading the articles on their own site.

https://www.ralphlauren.com/rlmag/western-wonder.html

Capture.JPG

My guess is that someone there decided it would be better to spell it wrong (ridgeway) vs. the accurate spelling.

“ridgway” looks like it’s mispelled, even when you know it isn’t.

Too bad they didn’t find a way to make the RRL ranch a telluride address. Think they could have found a way.

Anyone know this skate brand “element”?

New polo country x element logo….

Never heard of em before, but I dig their style.
Getting a custom dual-branded polo country tag (along with a nice, simple design) is smart.

IMG_7808.jpeg

IMG_7871.jpeg

Anyone know this skate brand “element”?

New polo country x element logo….

Never heard of em before, but I dig their style.
Getting a custom dual-branded polo country tag (along with a nice, simple design) is smart.

IMG_7808.jpeg

IMG_7871.jpeg
Was all the rage when I was growing up them, Circa, ES, Fox Racing, & Quiksiliver.

Sweater is better than the hoodie but that graphic is hard either way. I havent copped polo in so long I already know it's sad for me.

FYI:

Some of this winter’s accessories are made in Italy.

Check the plaid scarf with the sportsman patches. That one is made in Italy, along with a few others I noticed.

My guess is that someone there decided it would be better to spell it wrong (ridgeway) vs. the accurate spelling.

“ridgway” looks like it’s mispelled, even when you know it isn’t.

Too bad they didn’t find a way to make the RRL ranch a telluride address. Think they could have found a way.
Also, could be some kind of copy right/ legal issues to avoid, as well.

Dammit. Just when I was sitting around, wallet safe, minding my own business, (as one is want to do), why I gotta see this on these WWWs?
IMG_1510.png

Don’t need the scarf, and dude wouldn’t split up the set, so jumped on the dot coms to secure my lane.

Last edited:
Ok i know someone has a hack for this.
But how do yall keep yalls collars nice and crisp.
Its like once i wash my polos the collar never sits right again.
Ive tried everything…ironing…not ironing…drying…air drying.
Its like a fresh pair of af1 after a few wears and wash the collar is done and just looks ew.

Ok i know someone has a hack for this.
But how do yall keep yalls collars nice and crisp.
Its like once i wash my polos the collar never sits right again.
Ive tried everything…ironing…not ironing…drying…air drying.
Its like a fresh pair of af1 after a few wears and wash the collar is done and just looks ew.
Are you referring to t shirts or collared shirts? I find that not using fabric softener keeps shirts in better condition.

I try to spot clean/handwash most of my shirts(especially polos) and only machine wash when necessary. When they do go in the machine I wash them on gentle with just a small amount of detergent, and make sure its on low spin. Then immediately take them out and hang them on a drying rack. Once fully dried I hit them with the wrinkle gun and they are good as new.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom