**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Also had a lame experience. Ordered the ranch ramp deck and they sent this bull****

Attachments

• IMG_0016.jpeg
    IMG_0016.jpeg
    349 KB · Views: 378
Fedex lost a pair of $500 RRL selvedge jeans back when I lived in CO.

Called Ralph and he was like DONT WORRY SON and shipped me another pair. Like a week after the replacement pair came here is some random packahe from Fedex at the door and sure enough it was the original pair. Sold them on ebay for more than the sale price I paid. One of my most expensive pair of jeans I got for free, thanks Fedex!

Any codes lying around?

old app Polo/67 is dead now. regular RL app is where everything is at... apple pay wont work for me tho... SMH

Last edited:
Any codes lying around?

old app Polo/67 is dead now. regular RL app is where everything is at... apple pay wont work for me tho... SMH

Try it again, I just checked out.

IMG_1588.png

Gonna stop there and wait to see what Black Friday brings.

Latest pickup. You can’t even find these anymore. It’s become somewhat of a grail??
I still have my XL on ice hanging with a plastic covering in sto
It has become a grail. Lots of people are still looking to buy this. Great purchase!
let’s just say for kicks and giggles in the resell market how much you think a brand new XL still in the plastic is going for?? I think a little store not gonna name names gave me a low ball offer a while back.

It’s a bad habit I know, but once you get use to putting things away it becomes the norm. I bet ya don’t remember that camo joint with the fur that was suppose to have patches all over it especially the back but when you got it in the mail there were only like 2 patches on it. But it is super heavy and will keep you warm tho.

Attachments

• IMG_3735.png
    IMG_3735.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 233
  • IMG_3734.png
    IMG_3734.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_3736.jpeg
    IMG_3736.jpeg
    64.1 KB · Views: 221
I would have got the green one but I’m not a fan of hoodies with side pockets like that. They always look weird on me.

what’s good brehs and brehettes.. I’m looking for this set below.. can’t find online.. can someone point me in the right direction for this? Looking for an XL… or does anyone have this? What’s the fitting like on this? Any info is greatly appreciated.
IMG_7575.jpeg

what’s good brehs and brehettes.. I’m looking for this set below.. can’t find online.. can someone point me in the right direction for this? Looking for an XL… or does anyone have this? What’s the fitting like on this? Any info is greatly appreciated.
IMG_7575.jpeg

Best I could find. There's a store in BK that only has the set in L.

Back
Top Bottom