**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

20231024_192155.jpg
20231003_141430.jpg
20231003_121044.jpg
20231003_121051.jpg
20231003_141347.jpg
20231003_120411.jpg

I just picked that up from the outlet in Gulfport, ms. Size large fits like a medium denim jacket from gap. It’s also a little shorter.

They had l, xl and xxl available.
Def appreciate that’s info…might have to size up then to a xl.

i believe this is the same jacket? the sight only offers the front picture…

Attachments

• IMG_0315.png
    IMG_0315.png
    534.6 KB · Views: 642
Another new pick up came in. Finally crossed this grail off my list. Getting something you want years later is such a rush 😂
IMG_1808.jpeg

I have a mint xl that I been looking to downsize for the longest... if anybody has a large that wants to trade, holla

I paid a little less than 2 bills for that coat up there and never regretted it once. That thing is so warm. I walk my dogs in the winter in it and dont even feel the cold.

What store is this, so that bubble was 79.99 with another 25% off? I'd say Get me one if your back in the area.

this was the last one... Didnt see it on the racks so asked an employee and they had one left in the back luckily my size... try to do a phone order by calling other polo stores.... give the item number on the tag

Tempted to order 1 for that price even though I dont need. Holding atrong, for now...
Wouldn't hold strong to long 😆
He had to search for it's and only a handful of stores had them...well only one had 2 so I actually had to call and they said it was the only one left. Sent me a pay link.
Worst case I don't like it and I return it or sell it on eBay 🤷

Yeah I was eying it a couple years ago... I just have so many coats... dont really have any space left in my coat closet.
Facts, I have a couple I need to pull out I never even wore... Might take some pics and see if anyone interested. Waiting for a few other they had to go deeper discounts too....

Any outlet cou

Just had my store order that bubble coat. Came out to $63 with tax.... Those who have it, how's it fitting and how's the material. Thanks

fits true to size imo... and the material is nice and doesnt feel cheap compared to other polo bubbles at least the ones I have...its a loud piece but for the money definitely worth it... I tried it on at the store and at the crib and it definitely feels warm... cant wait to try it once it gets colder in NJ...the only thing I dont like is the drawstrings on the bottom... not sure why they needed to add that

fits true to size imo... and the material is nice and doesnt feel cheap compared to other polo bubbles at least the ones I have...its a loud piece but for the money definitely worth it... I tried it on at the store and at the crib and it definitely feels warm... cant wait to try it once it gets colder in NJ...the only thing I dont like is the drawstrings on the bottom... not sure why they needed to add that
Nice, think I'm more excited to see it as a vest.... Got a couple different fits in mind to go with it....

Back
Top Bottom