**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Is it just me or does it seem like Macys doesn’t have that much mens polo ? Maybe it’s the lack of special edition items that usually make up some of the inventory? There’s not too many beanies or sweatpants.

Ive become a super patient shopper so I think im gonna pass on Macys sale.. the fact that they’ve had a 30% F&F sale twice in the past month and the stuff I’ve been eyeing still has a FSR is a good sign

Same with RL site.. 2 25% off sales and stuff is still there.. if RL does 40% again for BF/CM I’ll bite, but they gotta lower some of them prices tho before the % off

Im not overpaying for these items anymore

If anyone looking for the POLO BEACH stuff…

Looks like various items finally getting big discounts across various stores.

I don’t buy as much RL lately, but really loved the polo beach / polo volley collections. Wasn’t going to buy any of it for more than 50% of msrp, tho.

6pm has the polo beach hoodie for ~50% off in all sizes.

IMG_0856.jpeg

Is it just me or does it seem like Macys doesn’t have that much mens polo ? Maybe it’s the lack of special edition items that usually mak

They are in the midst of a sale at the moment so they're getting cleaned out. As far as special items, I think Bloomingdales does that moreso than them, but even that's not alot either. I was able to cop a black beanie last week for $30 from Macys.

Polo Ralph Lauren Classic Fit Chamois Graphic Workshirt 2

Does anyone know where I can find an XL or will Ralph replenish during Black Friday?

Thanks

Attachments

• 1698780675548.png
    1698780675548.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 114
I mean like I got an online coupon for 20% off then got a 25%off in the mail. Wondering if they can be combined. I'm sure the fineprint will tell me..

Back
Top Bottom