**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

That’s the one I like. Ordered it last week and they just shipped it.
IMG_0499.png

Damm, these resellers are gobbling up alot of popular items I just seen all the sizes of the bear sweaters with the dog and sled just disappear

40% back on .com. Every item I bought on the Black Friday sale was cheaper now, lol. Just had customer service credit me back 75 and change.
Yea I’m about to call and do the same .. I just copped this jacket along with these joints… anyone know the sizing on the boots and jacket.? just went with my regular XL and I wear a 12… have wide feet.. hope it fits

IMG_8550.png
IMG_8549.png

Last edited:
Live chat wasn’t working for me.. I’ll try again later
Yea I guess everyone calling or chatting.. cuz I’ve been on hold with them for over 20 mins.. still on hold .. need the refund difference.. spent damn near 2k in the last 2 weeks with them

Yea I guess everyone calling or chatting.. cuz I’ve been on hold with them for over 20 mins.. still on hold .. need the refund difference.. spent damn near 2k in the last 2 weeks with them
I just sent an email.. said wait 5 hours for a response but I doubt that’ll happen I’ll just try the live chat thing again later. The moment you’re about to connect to an agent, it just stops working

Called and after about 30 mins on hold...got through... was able to get about $200 back credited back to me... best thing to do is call...put the joint on speakerphone while you work or whatever...then when they come on... you talk to them

Glad I didn't go ham on Black Friday .. 😂

Will carefully look through everything and use my extra 15 percent to sweeten the deal...

Gotta remember these corporations are all hurting . They will get rid of inventory for a small gain instead of sitting on stuff for too long ..

RL stock is a 52 week high so do with that information as you see fit

One of my packages FedEx has held hostage since Nov 26th…

TBH this shipping **** gonna have me buy another brand… not worth the hassle and disrespect

the lunar new year stuff ain’t on the sale again. I want a couple of the pieces but don’t wanna pay full price

Back
Top Bottom