For those curious how these look with some polo
IMG_8840.jpeg
IMG_8841.jpeg
IMG_8842.jpeg
IMG_8834.jpeg
IMG_8836.jpeg
IMG_8838.jpeg
IMG_8839.jpeg

Finally all is here.. feeling these sweaters, the courdroy jacket is mean, along with the varsity jacket, the black shacket is nice but I like the other joints better.. pillows feels like my other joints … the boots definitely going be a staple for the spring
IMG_8617.jpeg
IMG_8618.jpeg

You got the shacket I wanted and got order cancelled 2 times for it 😭

Love the varsity joint and the boots!

Need some assistance polo fam..looking for the upc code for this in all colors (blue & gray as well) cant seem to find it…need to see if this has hit the outlets, along with the flight jacket upc.
Found the blue hoodie UPC in a Large. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• IMG_1869.jpeg
    IMG_1869.jpeg
    361.9 KB · Views: 51
That Naomi Glasses collection is really amazing.

Really hurts the collection is dropping while my finances are a little messed up. (Might be saving me from myself; I’d grab those sweaters and probably the long coat if it ever went on sale.)

Even the hats are great.

Anyone know if they ever dropped a southwestern RRL robe this winter yet?

They usually have 1 every winter.

If anyone got any of the previous RRL robes and looking to trade/sell - let me know! Only one I’ve got is last years… (pictured below)

IMG_2408.jpeg

Heads up for folks that may have been on the fence about the Element x Polo collection…

It’s starting to sell out after being added to the 40% off sale.

IMO - the hoodie version of the 1982 sweater was the item…. The piece folks would end up loving more and more, and that folks would want to track down one day. Can grab for $148 right now, but only a couple sizes left I think.

IMG_2407.jpeg

Heads up for folks that may have been on the fence about the Element x Polo collection…

It’s starting to sell out after being added to the 40% off sale.

IMO - the hoodie version of the 1982 sweater was the item…. The piece folks would end up loving more and more, and that folks would want to track down one day. Can grab for $148 right now, but only a couple sizes left I think.

IMG_2407.jpeg
People saying the element collection runs big tho be aware

This showed up today. Super thick, like way thicker than any other shirt jacket I have. I wouldn’t even call this a jacket more of a coat. Fits a little boxy and the sleeves are a tad long. I’ll decide over the next few days if I want to keep it.

IMG_0515.jpeg
IMG_0516.jpeg

This cardigan is what I’m really hyped for. Got the olive one for a steal last year and always regretted not getting this one.
IMG_0517.jpeg

This showed up today. Super thick, like way thicker than any other shirt jacket I have. I wouldn’t even call this a jacket more of a coat. Fits a little boxy and the sleeves are a tad long. I’ll decide over the next few days if I want to keep it.

IMG_0515.jpeg
IMG_0516.jpeg

This cardigan is what I’m really hyped for. Got the olive one for a steal last year and always regretted not getting this one.
IMG_0517.jpeg

Sick.. cardigan is nuts.. cant find it in my size

Where can I find these in regular sizing. Outlets got these?

Was able to cop black and camo versions on ebay in my size but cant come up with the olives.

Found the blue hoodie UPC in a Large. Hope this helps.

Thank you!

IMG_0515.jpeg

Edit: Found on Saks.

Last edited:
Outlet pic ups and group photos :smile:

20231204_210212.jpg

Didnt realize the pants are straight fit... but ohh well, they will still get rocked.

20231204_211307.jpg

Tiger varsity isnt as thick as the blue non outlwt varsity... the wool and leather parts are both thicker. It did take forever to break in the sleeves on the blue jacket tho... I dont recall the outlwt version of the blue jacket being lighter than mine... but I could be wrong.

20231204_211847.jpg

Polo varsity group pic

20231204_212622.jpg

Glad to finally have the full kit

20231204_214725.jpg

Bubble coat group pic... Logan's new coat is super cute! We all rockin new bubbles this year (Levi got the Tartan last time I went to the outlet).
They had the jacket from the CLOT collection at the outlets?

Back
Top Bottom