**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Grail pick-up cycle jacket and alpine tees for the polo ski & alpine collection.
IMG_2609.jpeg

dawg I can’t fit 98% of my closet anymore. Stuff in here from the last 15 years I can’t wear if I wanted to. Sad lowkey but also happy. Time for a near complete overhaul.

I need new **** anyway.

If you wear a M\L 32x34 I got a ton of RRL and Blue Label some Rugby I needs to clear out. Just hit me.

Excited for some new denim and pieces that are comfortable again.

Last edited:
Outlet was 40 off… was packed but didn’t see anything…. Had never seen these before but they for some 6:11 dude lol IMG_0474.jpeg IMG_0475.jpeg

Is it just me or did they butcher the way you navigate through the site on mobile? They should’ve left the site the way it was

Lots of stuff with the 40% off that isn’t showing up when you go to the “40% off sale” men section.

Had gone thru the entire men section of the 40% off on the app, then noticed I had stuff in wishlist that didn’t appear there… but had the 40% off tag on their pages.

If you wanted the polo volley popover (this one or the all yellow one) both are on sale and with 40% off.

The colorful one is like $80, the yellow is like $70 after discounts.

Grabbed this one and the red polo volley shorts for like $120ish.

IMG_3185.png

40 off went live yesterday… copped a few pieces… had to cop 2 more of those pillows… and these boots I’ve been missing out on.. and some other joints.. fastest I’ve had joints delivered to me.. yesterday to today is crazy from polo… the coudroy jacket is fire .. along with the pants .. done for the year

IMG_9234.jpeg

40 off went live yesterday… copped a few pieces… had to cop 2 more of those pillows… and these boots I’ve been missing out on.. and some other joints.. fastest I’ve had joints delivered to me.. yesterday to today is crazy from polo… the coudroy jacket is fire .. along with the pants .. done for the year

IMG_9234.jpeg

Glad youre enjoying the pillows, cant beat down for that price and I have no complaints with mine. Also the bordo jacket is dope. Im not even gonna look this time, but there are a pair of jeans Ive been wanting that finally went on sale somewhere else... I might just splurge but I should probably make sure I get this unemployment first. Mad af knowing they screwed no out of 6 weeks PTO next year but I might have gotten screwed out of 40 hours PTO too.

Glad youre enjoying the pillows, cant beat down for that price and I have no complaints with mine. Also the bordo jacket is dope. Im not even gonna look this time, but there are a pair of jeans Ive been wanting that finally went on sale somewhere else... I might just splurge but I should probably make sure I get this unemployment first. Mad af knowing they screwed no out of 6 weeks PTO next year but I might have gotten screwed out of 40 hours PTO too.
Man it’s hard trying to find some polo jeans… I always try to wait for sales but you know how that be.. eBay have them high prices.. so I stay away

Back
Top Bottom