**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

That a physical lookbook? Didn’t know those were still a thing, thought everything was digital now a days
Yes, Sometimes they will send them in the box with your order. It's a nice touch.

Mail day… FEDEX just delivered unannounced.. was supposed to be here last Friday

My shorty got me the racing hoody… not knowing that I had copped.. it’s a size L.. if anyone wants it.. $350

IMG_9728.jpeg
Glad these were delivered.

Hope they have your size

IMG_9729.png

Good lookin out! Black was sold out. Just copped the grey joints instead. Perfect sweats to throw on for those "I just don't feel like it today" days.

Those 40% off codes still going or expired now? Never received one but wouldn’t mind trying one on the Canadian site if anyone still has - thanks!
Today is the last day. Check your email, I hadn't previously gotten a link but they sent me one today along with the notification that it's ending 🤦‍♂️

Edit: this is for the US site.

Anyone on here sell anything before on Grailed? Would they better than ebay or nah?
Haven't sold a ton but I’ve almost exclusively sold my Ralph Lauren items on Grailed. For whatever reason buyers are more aggressive for clothes on that platform as opposed to eBay though that’s based in my limited selling history.

I’ll say their fees seemed pretty brutal but eBay has raised theirs probably in part due to the mainstream popularity of sneakers so it might not be that much of a difference. I never had an issue as a seller so I’m not sure how they resolve problems

Grailed used to be the best place to sell, they only took 6% now they’re at 10 plus PayPal percent. Poshmark takes the highest percentage by far.
im trying sell this extra racing hoody... guess ill use grail... I've never sold anything on there

Ugh I know I said I wasn’t gonna buy anything else but after work I went to Bloomingdales and they had this for 50 percent off and I used an additional 15 percent off and then they gave me another 10 percent off man I had to pull the trigger. They didn’t make too many of these.

Attachments

• IMG_6519.png
    IMG_6519.png
    557.1 KB · Views: 220
Anyone on here sell anything before on Grailed? Would they better than ebay or nah?

When I get tired of stuff in my closet, I list it on Grailed, Poshmark, and ebay. Majority of my sales happen on eBay and I believe it’s because it the largest marketplace especially when you include global shipping. Poshmark takes about 20% on each sale, eBay takes about 14%, and Grailed is a little less than that (can’t remember exact amount because it’s been so long since I’ve sold on there). For every listing, 8 out of 10 times it’ll sell on eBay and 1 to 2 times out of the 10 its Poshmark or Grailed. Poshmark is super slow on the funds when you sell something because you gotta wait for the buyer to accept the shipment/order first. ebay is the quickest as once the buyer pays, the funds are instantly in your eBay account to spend on eBay or transferrable to your bank in about 2 days. For each platform, I always list Buy It Now with Make An Offer option and free shipping. I factor in the seller fee percentage and shipping costs into the listing price. Hope this helps you.

Last edited:
The regular flag sweater shown with the female is the kith Ralph Lauren flag sweater in black(unisex), Ralph never does it in black I don’t know why, and the flag hoodie is the one released years back not the recent release, the potter looking bear sweater is a size xl but fits like a large

^ I think the jean varsity released a few years ago but I could be wrong... I wanted to cop but decided to pass because I wasnt feelin the pockets

Blue prl hoodie with the matching beanie I’ll be shocked if someone else has one I only seen one site selling them and they sold out super quickly years back.
Don't think I've seen that brown bear sweater. Let us know when you post these items.

^ I think the jean varsity released a few years ago but I could be wrong... I wanted to cop but decided to pass because I wasnt feelin the pockets
Yeah. A couple of years ago it released. Pops up on eBay here and there. Has USA stitched in the back.

Back
Top Bottom