**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Finally landed the mallard sweater at the outlet today.. 199 + 25% off + another 25% off coupon.. came down to $112.49 then taxes brought it up to $122.19.

Attachments

• PXL_20240216_010054567.jpg
    PXL_20240216_010054567.jpg
    592.9 KB · Views: 366
🤣🤣 I see they at it again. The cross paddle are the only vintage pieces in this release the rest are from dam near every line minus a few. That (toned down) 07 striped rugby I payed $15 for each version at Marshall’s on 125th. Always wish they had the shoulder/elbow pads
The funny part is that cross paddle price you can get a lot of nice vintage pieces that knits worth maybe $80-100.

Do any online spots still have this tee on sale in sz XL ? Outlet has no sz XL
IMG_20240217_173409.jpg
These are veryyyy new to outlets. I think it's more likely the one you went to hasn't received their XLs (or they're in the back) than it is they sold out their entire XL allotment at full price. There's probably like 300+ XLs currently in the outlet inventory for the USA. take a picture of the barcode, wait 4 months, then call/visit an outlet and have them ship you 3 XLs for the same price you'd pay for 1 right now.

These are veryyyy new to outlets. I think it's more likely the one you went to hasn't received their XLs (or they're in the back) than it is they sold out their entire XL allotment at full price. There's probably like 300+ XLs currently in the outlet inventory for the USA. take a picture of the barcode, wait 4 months, then call/visit an outlet and have them ship you 3 XLs for the same price you'd pay for 1 right now.
Thanks for the quick reply!
The largest size they had in store was a large. I tried ordering and they said no stores had a Sz XL for order. But, it's currently 30% off and I have 25% coupon. I was trying to take advantage of all that.

There are a few other dry goods tees I'm trying to get for the low, but only saw that one in store . Do you know if the outlets will be receiving any of the other tees ?

Thanks for the quick reply!
The largest size they had in store was a large. I tried ordering and they said no stores had a Sz XL for order. But, it's currently 30% off and I have 25% coupon. I was trying to take advantage of all that.

There are a few other dry goods tees I'm trying to get for the low, but only saw that one in store . Do you know if the outlets will be receiving any of the other tees ?
Hmm that’s strange, usually Canadian and American outlets get the same inventory at the same time. The Ts I saw at the outlet up here were manufactured in October 2023, so new to the stores for SS24.

As far as other dry goods Ts I can really only think of these, I think outlets had both of these but they were SS23 so finding them now is super slim pickings. Sorry I’ve only got the style number for the corn meal one, sometimes you can find a picture of an outlet tag on eBay tho.
IMG_8073.jpeg

IMG_7633.jpeg

Between the orange line I picked up in January & this stuff; 2024 hit the ground running :emoji_fire:
IMG_8079.jpeg

First time running into stitched+glued patches on an RL piece (marled fishing/sportsman beanies), had to pull out the Dyson to pop those off.
IMG_8080.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom