**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Between the orange line I picked up in January & this stuff; 2024 hit the ground running :emoji_fire:
IMG_8079.jpeg

First time running into stitched+glued patches on an RL piece (marled fishing/sportsman beanies), had to pull out the Dyson to pop those off.
IMG_8080.jpeg

mannnnn....shirts are straight heatrocks.. somehow someway i missed out on both of them joints... and everytime they restock...by the time I check my email...its too late... but they definitely on my list of joints to cop...joints are official fam

IMG_2157.jpeg

All original OG. Never seen this before. Too small, but copped to wear as an undershirt. See me on these streets and I'm in LLayers and LLayers of Hi Tech.

Why come my dubs be doubling? Finally copped this vest in XXL, ($54.00! Caught the entire interwebs sleepin'!), and this hoodie in uber rare XL and on for only like $80.00. You almost never see one of these above size Large and they are always ask $250-$350.(?!?) I never understood that.
IMG_2159.jpeg
IMG_2155.jpeg

mannnnn....shirts are straight heatrocks.. somehow someway i missed out on both of them joints... and everytime they restock...by the time I check my email...its too late... but they definitely on my list of joints to cop...joints are official fam
I've put my email in on certain items in the past and been lightning fast to the page and still gotten burned. I've also caught restocks for items I put my email in for, but never rec'd the email. I question the reliability of that feature on RL's site; I've resorted to keeping certain tabs open on my phone or work desktop. Currently have that tan/green sportsman longbill (price dropped to $40 this week) as well as the plaid workshirt from the element drop in my sights.

I only saw one restock on the Outdoorsman print, almost a FSR about 2 weeks ago and thankfully I was able to grab my size on sale, all sizes went very quick. The other one had lots of restocks but in mostly single sizes at a time.

Last edited:
I've put my email in on certain items in the past and been lightning fast to the page and still gotten burned. I've also caught restocks for items I put my email in for, but never rec'd the email. I question the reliability of that feature on RL's site; I've resorted to keeping certain tabs open on my phone or work desktop. Currently have that tan/green sportsman longbill (price dropped to $40 this week) as well as the plaid workshirt from the element drop in my sights.

I only saw one restock on the Outdoorsman, print almost a FSR about 2 weeks ago and thankfully I was able to grab my size on sale, all sizes went very quick. The other one had lots of restocks but in mostly single sizes at a time.

I caught the random restock on the outdoorsman print shirt only for RL to cancel the order... I was tight 🤬

Mannn my first post in YEARS.
Randomly decided to clean out all of my old Polo stuff.
Where should I sell it?
There’s a bunch of good stuff in there - Purple Label, RRL, Rugby, black label…
IMG_5365.jpeg

Those varsities you def gonna want to post separately. Be reasonable and patient with those and you may see a decent return. The shirts, I would probably list in lots of two, A-alike to A-alike. But that's just me, though.
I appreciate the advice. I really just want the stuff gone. I’ve cleaned out my closet several times through NT over the years.

Sucks that B/S forum is dead.

Feel like grailed works better for Ralph Lauren but I hardly resell so I wouldn’t be an expert on the subject. That’s where I’ve had the most success the few times I’ve done it

Last edited:
That jacket is nice. I ordered one and I had been back and forth on whether I was going to keep it because the sleeves are extra long. I may just cuff the sleeves like the model does in the pictures.
Sleeves are long, i rolled them up like a shirt and i was okay with it lol.

Between the orange line I picked up in January & this stuff; 2024 hit the ground running :emoji_fire:
IMG_8079.jpeg

First time running into stitched+glued patches on an RL piece (marled fishing/sportsman beanies), had to pull out the Dyson to pop those off.
IMG_8080.jpeg
I also grabbed the red cap and 2 button downs. Felt like a nice return to form on quality for Polo.

IMG_8079.jpeg

IMG_8080.jpeg

whats the actual name of the blue/orange shirt? i know the green joint but not the other...I'm trying see if I can search on eBay for it

Back
Top Bottom