**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

stopped going to macys once they started locking down the rl items. sales rack had tj maxx styles that should be final sale priced, plus trash selection.
I thought it was just me : I stopped going to Macy's Gucci Louis Vuitton Tiffanys because as soon as you walk through the door security does not make you feel welcome. The red jackets in Macys get nervous if you even walk by the RL section. I was determined to be a one man boycott of the brands and just shop online. I haven't been inside a Macys since the pandemic started. I've saved a lot of money and if I want Tom Ford and other luxury brands I shop the Real Real at a discount.

I thought it was just me : I stopped going to Macy's Gucci Louis Vuitton Tiffanys because as soon as you walk through the door security does not make you feel welcome. The red jackets in Macys get nervous if you even walk by the RL section. I was determined to be a one man boycott of the brands and just shop online. I haven't been inside a Macys since the pandemic started. I've saved a lot of money and if I want Tom Ford and other luxury brands I shop the Real Real at a discount.
All the Macys around here have been weak for awhile don’t buy much new Lo anyways but your better off looking elsewhere cause they don’t usually get anything im interested in.

2018 Hi Tech drop, I physically stepped in the mall, looked around at all the people, and thought, "People still DO this???" if it wasn't for having to lay hands on for that and the stadium drop, you won't see the bro in the physical. Ebay or bust.

5022821B-E085-422D-9339-A89ADBF3471F.jpeg

At the landmark event over by THC nYc
Spot is crazy. Open till the 25th Do yourself a favor and check it out. Some off my dope artists friends are on display
15AA9162-45E8-42C7-A158-E3BB7865F252.jpeg

At the SOLEcial studies school in dumbo dt Brooklyn. Uncle taught a masterclass and it was nothing but 🔥🔥 he got into violators Chris lighty native tongues BDP and more. So many things I learnt like unc has a trade in drafting oh snap architecture was my major in HS. Oh yeah those are RLX Sweats (only the aglets on the drawstring has any branding and RLX vest not shown)
80FC6DCB-D5BD-4B4B-94D9-E1E7C755CF92.jpeg

It was moderated by my brother from a nother mother who teaches the business of footwear (this is school)
F78FB584-1FB0-4A9E-9AC0-77CE5B1F49F0.jpeg
96FB2F9B-B300-4101-BAFF-9A03A07502B7.jpeg

210D970C-AA83-4421-90EB-F7571ADEA283.jpeg

This is when mad skillz battle supernatural for world supremacy…it was in real time you just had to bet there. 🔥🔥 theirs a video of the battle on you tube. And because I had on lo I got put into a punch line to advance bars 😎 supernatural 💪🏾💪🏾 I still have that cp92 hat not the polo USA cookie rugby

E907970C-5836-44FB-BBF8-7152CACDF9A4.jpeg

Step to the rear
Grand pu is on arrival..🤣

At the SOLEcial studies school in dumbo dt Brooklyn. Uncle taught a masterclass and it was nothing but 🔥🔥 he got into violators Chris lighty native tongues BDP and more. So many things I learnt like unc has a trade in drafting oh snap architecture was my major in HS. Oh yeah those are RLX Sweats (only the aglets on the drawstring has any branding and RLX vest not shown)
80FC6DCB-D5BD-4B4B-94D9-E1E7C755CF92.jpeg

It was moderated by my brother from a nother mother who teaches the business of footwear (this is school)
F78FB584-1FB0-4A9E-9AC0-77CE5B1F49F0.jpeg
96FB2F9B-B300-4101-BAFF-9A03A07502B7.jpeg

210D970C-AA83-4421-90EB-F7571ADEA283.jpeg

This is when mad skillz battle supernatural for world supremacy…it was in real time you just had to bet there. 🔥🔥 theirs a video of the battle on you tube. And because I had on lo I got put into a punch line to advance bars 😎 supernatural 💪🏾💪🏾 I still have that cp92 hat not the polo USA cookie rugby

E907970C-5836-44FB-BBF8-7152CACDF9A4.jpeg

Step to the rear
Grand pu is on arrival..🤣
OH. MY. DAMN. Red Alert is rarefied enough as it is, but the Media Assassin up in the flick too?

"Yo Harry, you're a writer, are we that type?
Don't believe the hype" - Chuck and Flav

do the codes work more than once?I want to order before some of what I want sells out, but i still want to browse for more.

I was interested in the fishing bear over shirt... it's finally on sale and with the 30% would have brought it to like $170... but it says the coupon doesn't apply (even though it's not RRL or PL). Ohh well, I'll take it as a sign that I don't need it.

Back
Top Bottom