The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

5 out of 21... Guess thats not bad lol
True, I have #1, #2, I have Draft Picks, Hoyas, and I have the All White Lows... can't believe that didnt make the list. I can see why. I wish I would hav never sold my Black/Gold Anniversary's to get the all white..blah. I still want the Bait Snakes but not paying over 300 for em

Shoe about Nothing
Blue pearlized
undftd (multi color)
AY AIs
Packer Red Suede
Draft Picks

Need Baits, Crown Royals, Red pearlized, and .... ****. All of them! Lol

Man! I can't believe I missed this! Been waiting on a drop in price and free ship.. been checking KicksDeals all day. SMDH I'm so Mad! lol

me too. i was stuck at work and couldn't get it in on it. by the time i got to it my size was greyed out and so i refreshed the page and it came back completely sold out. so sad.

[/IMG]

decided to pass on Banners and use that money towards one of the other pairs i want, makes no sense to have all these questions in the same colorway. im not feeling the white tongue too i think red would have been it so much cleaner

black 76ers are deff copped but i cant wait for the stashs next month

here's the in-store raffle details for my fellow socal brethren on the "banners" from bait (diamond bar location only)...

good luck!

Awww man....Bait was going to be my pick-up location for these. A raffle sounds wack and don't know if it's worth the drive for 1 ticket. Might just pass altogether and wait for the 'Stash' pairs instead.

Any dead giveaways for fakes on these or do i not really have to worry about that?

no replicas or fakes with the packer collabs. at least to my knowledge. I was wondering the same and did some research. don't think it's even possible. especially with the Packer in sole. I got a pair for $150 shipped on eBay. guy was selling them because it was an impulse buy to him. didn't need them so I got a nice steal. be patient and u can probably find a pair DS under $200

So a boutique in my area posted on their Instagram yesterday that they'd be getting the Banners...but they weren't on the list of locations getting stock. Any ideas how that's possible?

no replicas or fakes with the packer collabs. at least to my knowledge. I was wondering the same and did some research. don't think it's even possible. especially with the Packer in sole. I got a pair for $150 shipped on eBay. guy was selling them because it was an impulse buy to him. didn't need them so I got a nice steal. be patient and u can probably find a pair DS under $200

Yeah i ended up getting them for $180 shipped which isnt bad considering i hadnt seen a pair at all for months and the only other one i saw sold for $200+

So a boutique in my area posted on their Instagram yesterday that they'd be getting the Banners...but they weren't on the list of locations getting stock. Any ideas how that's possible?

That is odd... Not sure how they would get them if Reebok sent a list of locations out...

Sheikhs shoes Galleria said they may not get them and they're listed to have them -.-

I just called my location that is on the list. Manager said there is boxes in the back, but she has been off for 2 days. Told me to call back in about an hour...

Awww man....Bait was going to be my pick-up location for these. A raffle sounds wack and don't know if it's worth the drive for 1 ticket. Might just pass altogether and wait for the 'Stash' pairs instead.
I'd go for it cause the one time I did drive an hour and a half for a raffle I won the lebron champ pack things will be in your favor my friend

Back
Top Bottom