The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

which one was that? I know about the yellow/blue question asg that he was not sure on wearing because of how bright they were at the time and how reebok tried to steal and throw away every pair of shoes he had to get him to wear them and how he still managed to dodge wearing them, that was a funny story when I read it
Lol, yeah that story was crazy. What could've been. Now hyper bright colors is the norm for ASG's :lol:

No, the sneaker I'm talking about is one of his final models. Wish I could remember.

Damn this thread blew up. We know anything on the Stash RD yet? Those were in that Iverson SLAM with the other colors and we have dates for those.

Anyone receive shipping confirmation from Reebok yet? It's my first time ordering from them.

Last edited:
just got back from reebok in AC copped xmas quest. for $75..(99.99 w/ 25% off) if anyones out that way
I'm still waiting on a good deal for them. I missed the ones on KicksDeals for YCMC and FinishLine still has em for $99. I see Packers has em for 67 but 15 ship ehhh... and everyone on Ebay with the Ghosts Questions are still over $100 

I'm still waiting on a good deal for them. I missed the ones on KicksDeals for YCMC and FinishLine still has em for $99. I see Packers has em for 67 but 15 ship ehhh... and everyone on Ebay with the Ghosts Questions are still over $100 
"AC" = Atlantic City ?

"AC" = Atlantic City ?
yea Atlantic City outlets they also had brick city and christmas shaq attacks and escape from LA's that came out to i think 85.00 bucks, They take an additional 10 dollars off if ur total after discount is over 75.00

I don't remember if it was posted but I read in the ai slam mag that the whitenoise (spurs) cw releasing may 23 will be releasing at the same retailers as the banners which according to the mag says citygear, dtlr, JJ and villa, the first ballots (black swirls) are aug 15 but it didn't say where they'd be released and then there was no info on the stash's other than them being QS, but all of 4 of these seem to be more produced than the banners but less than GR I just hope i'm able to atleast have a chance to obtain the FB andn WN.....some of these shoe names is just ridiculous
mean.gif

no was like OJ and took a stab at a google search and finally came up like charlie sheen on my size "wining"   they have a 13 and 15 left

I got to thinking since I got the draft picks, maybe I should go ahead and complete the set and get the retirement banners and the hof first ballots

Back
Top Bottom