The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Originally Posted by HTownTexan

Originally Posted by MDkicks

^^^^ MY MAN!!! I have never seen someone else with them either! Yeah I dropped the 200 plus on them off eastbay lol. I love them though im a sucker for black/yellow colorways and iversons!

we might have 2 of the few fresh pairs still in existence

Bro, same here....  I got them off of Ebay.  I was a bit of a **$@$@ back then, and bought a Pirates fitted and some Black Enyce Jeans with yellow stitching.   I remember putting it on thinking I was gonna look fresh, and realized how stupid I looked.   
I think that I have only worn them 4 or 6 times since then......

LOL!!!! Wow my outfit was about the same. LRG jeans with yellow stiching, a steelers fitted, and black tee. Mine have been worn about 5 times. I wore them once this year and im gonna wear them again for the launch tonight. I used to dress like a bama lol.

MDkicks wrote:
LOL!!!! Wow my outfit was about the same. LRG jeans with yellow stiching, a steelers fitted, and black tee. Mine have been worn about 5 times. I wore them once this year and im gonna wear them again for the launch tonight. I used to dress like a bama lol.

Yea, I may go camp out tonight, even though I got my pair on lock, I wouldnt mind doubling up on these.  If I go, Im wearing them. I absolutely love my Lux 9s......

^^^ true I might try to snag another pair online from my iPhone. The 9 lux are one of my favorites. Worth the money lol

^Yep...12 est/9pst.
Connect came thru for me so I'll be pickin mine up in the morn.
Good luck to everyone looking to copp. One of the most comfortable shoes ever imo

http://shop.reebok.com/US...K482&articleId=79757
GOT MINE 2 PAIRS 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow...pretty much BS. I was trying to add to my cart BEFORE midnight and it said OOS.

Jimmy Jazz isn't getting them online? Anywhere else I can cop?

frown.gif

reebok sold out in .00000000001 seconds. I had YCMC.com as backup... froze.... then packershoes and copped an additional size 11!!

Just got my size 10 of PYS. Busted out my old questions to make sure I got the right size. lol. Anyone know if PYS cancels orders or do they ever oversell? Site was running really slow but eventually gave me a confirmation.

DAMN YCMC, PYS, and Reebok sold out instantly wow! Glad Packershoes came through. Got my Comfirmation email already and i got my pair in my hands at DTLR right now. These are beautiful. Well worth it!

Back
Top Bottom