The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Originally Posted by sdotrich

so i got an email from paypal saying i authorized a payment to reebok.com. i have no email from reebok though did i strike out? also anyone use the 15% code for just signing up to reeboks emails? came out to 101.99 shipped IF my order went through

Nice! 
pimp.gif

Damn, can't believe this many people struck out... almost feel guilty getting two pairs in my size (10)

I ordered from pys.com, got order confirmation from pys and PayPal. Then just a few mins ago I just got an email saying my payment has been refunded. I Really wanted these too.

Got through on PYS but no email yet...... not looking good judging by the amount of you that already got an email from them........
frown.gif

I'm going to bed...if/when Jimmy Jazz goes live, someone pick me up a size 13 and I'll hit you back in the morning.

wink.gif

Seriously though...lol

Welp just got a cancellation e-mail from PYS...Smh...Hope the rest of you guys get your pairs tho...Not even on no "hypebeast" $+# but these kicks bring back so many memories...Allen Iverson literally changed the culture of the NBA from all the tattoos, shooting sleeves, headbands, etc...AI was THAT DUDE during his run with the 76ers...

This sneaker release was handled horribly... AI buzz right now is crazy & Reebok making hard as can be to cop a pair of these...

Originally Posted by Strautins

Damn, can't believe this many people struck out... almost feel guilty getting two pairs in my size (10)

Well, then you can help out a deployed vet and I can paypal you
wink.gif
   I really hope the blue toes are either more available or wait till I get back. Aside from being away from family, the ability to get "limited" quantity sneakers out here is frustrating!! I was hoping I would have a shot at these but man the hype was strong! If anyone has any leads on a 9.5/10 for retail or damn close please let me know!

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Welp just got a cancellation e-mail from PYS...Smh...Hope the rest of you guys get your pairs tho...Not even on no "hypebeast" $+# but these kicks bring back so many memories...Allen Iverson literally changed the culture of the NBA from all the tattoos, shooting sleeves, headbands, etc...AI was THAT DUDE during his run with the 76ers...

They really are very iconic to me! I love reeboks especially the Iverson line. Good to get these to go with my 9/10 pumps. I hope the Navy toes will be easier to get. I can only imagine how many RBK fans/ Iverson fans missed out on em. My friend missed out so I'm giving him my extra pair I copped. I can't believe these were that limited. I was thinking they might sit...

So can anyone confirm that 757 got no love in store? That is crazy if that is true. Sorry MD and PA the 7 cities is where this shoe should have gotten the MOST numbers. Bubba Chuck is one of the most loved athletes ever in the 757...up there with Sweet Pea(pete) and Sick Vick...

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

Originally Posted by Strautins

Well, then you can help out a deployed vet and I can paypal you
wink.gif
   I really hope the blue toes are either more available or wait till I get back. Aside from being away from family, the ability to get "limited" quantity sneakers out here is frustrating!! I was hoping I would have a shot at these but man the hype was strong! If anyone has any leads on a 9.5/10 for retail or damn close please let me know!

Active duty Marine SSgt here bro, I feel your pain

Has anyone received a confirmation e-mail from Reebok.com? I have yet to receive anything... I think I'ma wing it and wait for the Jimmy Jazz release tonight =/

Active duty Marine SSgt here bro, I feel your pain
Ah then you know the deal!! Frustration!! Only reason I THOUGHT I might have a shot is because we are on R&R right now. It doesnt make the network move much faster but with less people on the ship online I was hoping for a shot! I will be in Bahrain for a year next tour, so I might have more of a shot there then when I am deployed on a ship. I actually lucked up on a few shoes since being out here. They arent as into basketball shoes so cement ivs/chiXs/etc are still on the shelves, and they had a FSR of the MV Lebron 9 elites for over a month until we hit port
roll.gif
.  Hit HOH in Athens and grabbed a few things that were gone in the States too. I still look at the releases I may miss out on and get a little upset though.
mad.gif

was just about to post it on here, had to have my pair secure first, was fumbling thru typing my card #.. hopefully goes through, got the email, but jimmy jazz has failed me before 

One minute late on jj for that sz 11. Guess im gonna try shoe palace. Anybody know of any lines forming already?

I really thought I had that too, it popped up on refresh, and got all the way through to the last page. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom