The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Oh ok I know it was said that the Reebok releases were gonna be NYC only but I wasn't sure if that included the questions, def not feeling the pattern after seeing them in person, leather, non embossed suede or patent would've been much better

After being dead set on the RTA Kemps, the MSG questions made me change my mind. Hope you guys get a pair, because they are fire! Great alternative to the aqua 8.

looks like reebok site has them up before eastbay and various other sites.
http://www.reebok.com/us/question-mid/M48511.html?forceSelSize=M48511_650

sign up with a new e-mail account to get 15% off coupon and use ebates for 5% cashback.
Might be worth trying the President's Day code for $30 off.  SAVEMORE

boo reebok doesn't cancel orders or re-adjust pricing.
they told me if i wanna save the additional $9 i would need to return the current order while I re-order a new one using the code.
decisions... if i get two, i can compare the quality of both and return the worst... this turned out better than i thought.

Last edited:
Maaaaan, just saw that the Packer St. Anthony's PEs went up on Sneaker Politics at midnight...already sold out.

Not sure what this means in regards to the original number of 500 pairs. Keep an eye out for them on other sites! We gotta be quick...

Reebok Question Stash

.html" target="_blank">

Get Ready Guys.. after the MVP is announced at the All Star Game Token38 is releasing the shoes.. .is what they said on Instagram

Done! 
happy.gif

I only got the MSG but was definitely tempted by the RTA's. Being on a budget sucks 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
sns or packer cant decide on the 2(if i wasnt buying a lot of kicks this weekend i would buy both) which 1 yall think?? i have both design from previous cw(practice and shoeabout nothing)

Ugh. Really tempted to get the msgs..
That speckled midsole is what's keeping me from doing so
Mask off the uppers with some tape, take a rag and dip it in 90 percent rubbing alcohol and rub off the paint. 

sns or packer cant decide on the 2(if i wasnt buying a lot of kicks this weekend i would buy both) which 1 yall think?? i have both design from previous cw(practice and shoeabout nothing)
Do the black pair man, it even matches the box!

Done! :D  

I only got the MSG but was definitely tempted by the RTA's. Being on a budget sucks :lol:
You made the right call. After seeing the quality of each in person, the MSG was the better pair. And I walked in DEAD SET on the RTAs, the overall luxurious feel of the MSG was too good to pass on.

You made the right call. After seeing the quality of each in person, the MSG was the better pair. And I walked in DEAD SET on the RTAs, the overall luxurious feel of the MSG was too good to pass on.
  I'm glad to hear the quality is up there with the best!  At first I thought it was clever photography making them look good but the materials on these don't lie. The best part is that this MSG Question is now officially more rare than the RTA Kamikaze (1,500+ pairs made?). 

I picked up the crocus questions. The MSG question materials look amazing, but just seems plain to me. Wonder if I should buy them anyway

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom