The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

Originally Posted by Strautins

Damn, can't believe this many people struck out... almost feel guilty getting two pairs in my size (10)

Well, then you can help out a deployed vet and I can paypal you
wink.gif
   I really hope the blue toes are either more available or wait till I get back. Aside from being away from family, the ability to get "limited" quantity sneakers out here is frustrating!! I was hoping I would have a shot at these but man the hype was strong! If anyone has any leads on a 9.5/10 for retail or damn close please let me know!
Blue toes ARE coming out and they WILL be easier to get than the reds...The black Questions are coming out after that and they will be the most readily available of the 3. 

Reebok is doing this Question release almost exactly how they handled the Kamikaze release a few years ago.  Make the first colorway super limited, then gradually increase production numbers on subsequent colorways.

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

So can anyone confirm that 757 got no love in store? That is crazy if that is true. Sorry MD and PA the 7 cities is where this shoe should have gotten the MOST numbers. Bubba Chuck is one of the most loved athletes ever in the 757...up there with Sweet Pea(pete) and Sick Vick...
Shoe City and Jimmy Jazz got them in the 757, friend picked up a pair this AM.

By the way...I copped mine at midnight last night from Villa in Philly. They actually had a VERY organized and well-executed released. I was actually TOTALLY shocked, since I stopped shopping at Villa years ago due to their shady business practices.

I gotta say though, I am giving Villa a 2nd chance for future releases cuz they did such a good job on this.

And for those of you that are wondering...I'm a 10.5 (historically, but for all these recent jordans, i've been buying a size 10) but I bought a size 10. They actually fit better than the 10.5. So i'd say they run on the bigger size. If you are stuck, go a half size down, before you go a half size up.

I was too tired to take pics and post them last night, but I'll get it done when I get home so you guys that go yours online can peep before they arrive.

Congrats to those that copped...Sorry to those that didn't. I will tell you guys like I tell all disappointed "sneakerheads"...patience is your best friend. The right deal will come to you if you can be patient!

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

it's been said numerous times but it's worth mentioning again: reebok mishandled this retro trying to be cute will this uber limited drop.when was the last time you can remember a release from them had this much momentum behind it?for shame....

Swizz beats has been pushing these really hard, does he own a part of reebok or something now? He keeps posting on his IG that 2012 is the return of reebok, or something of that nature.

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

Randomly went on Jimmy Jazz just now and saw my size just chillin.

I didn't plan on buying, but figured why not.
You must have grabbed the last pair cause they are sold out now

Yea i checked and there was an 8.5 and 9 up for a few minutes. Not my size tho. Watching the site like a hawk today in hopes a 13 pops up

would not be surprised to see these rerelease again sometime in the future..like for a 20/25 year anniversary.

Originally Posted by BKing985

Yea i checked and there was an 8.5 and 9 up for a few minutes. Not my size tho. Watching the site like a hawk today in hopes a 13 pops up
I had to settle for a 15, im a true 14 but i'll take what I can get

Struck out online, went to Expressions at 8am for a 10am open expecting a line but i was first lol...only 6 dudes by the time it opened, walked out with an 11.5 instead of 11 cuz managers stay holding pairs for there boys smh... o well they're not that big with wearable shoe trees in em

As for sizing, I have sized down with the Questions every time. IMO it is a bulky and wide sneaker.

I can do 9-9.5 in the Questions, where as in Nikes im usually 9.5-10.

The Answer 1s run large as well.

As for sizing, I have sized down with the Questions every time. IMO it is a bulky and wide sneaker.

I can do 9-9.5 in the Questions, where as in Nikes im usually 9.5-10.

The Answer 1s run large as well.
Damn that's not good news, packershoes.com only had a size 15, sounds like that's going to be way too big if i'm a true size 14. Any suggestions? 
eyes.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

It seems like every store/site has been getting them except for finishline and eastbay. I'd expect them to get some stock soon...

So for everyone that got charged on Reebok and didn't get an email confirmation has anyone heard anything?Edit: just called and said I should be refunded as it was a system error.

RareBreedFootwear.com will have them for sale online at 1 EST, if they didn't sell out this morning. Call their store at 12:30 to see what sizes they have left.

This was going to be my option after PYS cancelled my order, but I was able to scoop up a 12 and a 13 this morning.

Got an email from packershoes saying some orders may get cancelled they're still sorting them.

A friend of a friend just hit my FB Inbox with a message saying he has a size 9 if I wanted it and will hold em down for me until payday (next Wednesday) for retail

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good Man

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

idk why all yall surprised they said in the beginning this would be limited....5000 pairs. what do you expect thats not much more than Banned 1 numbers or Galaxy Foam numbers.
my order shipped though b. 
This. I know the Questions have sat on earlier releases, but with the hype that's been generating in the weeks/months leading up to this year's release plus the limited numbers that they've talked about all along, I don't understand the surprise/shock either.

Back
Top Bottom