The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Eric Emanuel x Reebok Question Mid “Pink Toe”
Color: White/Pink-Team Dark Royal
Style Code: FX7441
Release Date: July 31, 2020
Price: $150
1595030152744.png

1595030267272.png

1595030173582.png
1595030224721.png

1595030246972.png

Have no idea who Eric Emanuel is but these are extremely weak, literally took 'em all of 5 minutes to palette swap the red toes. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Have no idea who Eric Emanuel is but these are extremely weak, literally took 'em all of 5 minutes to palette swap the red toes. :smh: :smh: :smh:
All white based Reebok questions are like that different toe color only difference

I’ll keep 100 though, I’m always in favor of the traditional colorblocking for this shoe so that’s why I like them. Could he have done more? Sure, but I’m glad he kept these close to og.

I’ll keep 100 though, I’m always in favor of the traditional colorblocking for this shoe so that’s why I like them. Could he have done more? Sure, but I’m glad he kept these close to og.
Yeah I hope I can get a pair for retail

All white based Reebok questions are like that different toe color only difference

Fair enough, but he's given a collaboration and the sneaker will have limited numbers. It's just my opinion but he could have used a concept of some sort.

If this sneaker were a Reebok GR it would be at the outlets for $29.99. :smh: :smh: :smh:

I'm a simple man...don't ask for much. lol
Definitely ready to pull the trigger on these but I feel if I wait it out longer a better price will push thru.
Reebok-Question-Low-Patent-Toe-Orange.jpg

Retail in 119.00 which is nothing much to complain about.
This particular colorway doesn't seem to be moving much, if at all, so that make me want to stall a bit longer.

had shoes in cart but opted for just the shorts
checkout was a mess with shipping issues but simple fix once i changed to check out as guest

Got the Iverson Classic in today. My fav non OG color that I can think of off the top of my head. Beats the recent Georgetown by a long shot and I REALLY liked the navy leather on those.

Got the Iverson Classic in today. My fav non OG color that I can think of off the top of my head. Beats the recent Georgetown by a long shot and I REALLY liked the navy leather on those.

From where?????? I really need a sz 12..... PM me if you got a link or store I can call.

Back
Top Bottom