The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Harden ?s just shipped from Reebok. They look to be sitting!

Yeah they're sitting at champs and footaction but surprisingly sold out on Eastbay.

I got my iverson classics in today. I'm happy with them. But It blows my mind they used a sueded toe on these but look to have used durabuck on the og red toes. Mine also have the "3" on the heel and not the IC logo. So not sure if the ones that release later this year will be different or what. Overall though happy with the purchase. Quality materials aside from the fake hexalite and the always complained about shape.

Another Harden Question cw via IG

0E9D6E8F-9CA7-4323-9316-7B7A8B7D7C25.jpeg

Looks to be inspired by the old Shark Rocket era...

Another Harden Question cw via IG

0E9D6E8F-9CA7-4323-9316-7B7A8B7D7C25.jpeg

Looks to be inspired by the old Shark Rocket era...

Need more pics but I think it's a pass, they seem to do a better job integrating the Rockets theme on Harden's shoes than they did on this one, I do you the TT Questions for my Hakeem "The Dream" jersey though

Saw the harden questions in footlocker today,maybe I was tripping but white leather on toe cap didnt match the white midsole

The one pair of Questions I hated having to let go was the Mint/Burgundy SNS collab pair. Bought them half size too big and had to sell. Would be nice to see it retro, but I know thats unlikely with collabs

How does the heroes discount work? I set it up and they sent me a promo code. So every time I want to buy something I gotta login and try to get a new code?

The red toes aren't like any of the previous releases, these joints are gonna be everywhere. I don't know numbers but I know damn near every website has these on the calendar.

Got the hardens in hand today and I must say they are quite 🔥 imo... Besides the bottom sole getting super dirty immediately. Didn't think they'd be this nice in hand because in pics besides the pro pics I wasn't real impressed.

Red toes unfortunately will be a pass for me. This shoe money needs turn into upgrade car money / pay off bills before the **** economy falls apart 😬

Got my pair in today as well...real nice in person. Even better than the photos. Gonna mess around and play w/ the laces to see which color can work w/ them

The red toes aren't like any of the previous releases, these joints are gonna be everywhere. I don't know numbers but I know damn near every website has these on the calendar.

You think the red toe won't be limited in quantity? I honestly don't know about any of the previous releases because I'm not a Reebok fan. I would only consider the Question with that brand, and only in original colors Iverson wore during his rookie season.

You think the red toe won't be limited in quantity? I honestly don't know about any of the previous releases because I'm not a Reebok fan. I would only consider the Question with that brand, and only in original colors Iverson wore during his rookie season.

These are gonna be available on more websites than any other Question in 2020.

Back
Top Bottom