The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Hibbets order came in today. Straight to feet.
96DFE71A-D7CC-4AAC-ACC8-2242B6BB5B50.jpeg
3D501A4E-C0FC-4BD4-9877-4DD6BE5D5198.jpeg

Just received my EE Questions from GOAT and the quality is terrible..I feel like the dude wore them and tried to pull a fast one on GOAT but there’s no real signs of wear on the bottoms or inner lining but the toebox leather they used already has crazy creases anyone notice this too on their EE pair?

ozboi ozboi , those are nice! I wonder if Nike would ever release these Air Turbolence in some Iverson/Sixers colorways.....as THIS sneaker was supposed to be Iverson’s shoe had he signed with Nike. They were going to be called the Air Bubba Chuck.
1599256148471.jpeg
Thanks bro..... didn’t know that was supposed to be the Ai signature shoes but didn’t the Glove used to rock those joint too? Man Nike needs to Retro a lot of these forgotten gems from the 90s....

ozboi ozboi , those are nice! I wonder if Nike would ever release these Air Turbolence in some Iverson/Sixers colorways.....as THIS sneaker was supposed to be Iverson’s shoe had he signed with Nike. They were going to be called the Air Bubba Chuck.
1599256148471.jpeg

Had a chance to get a NDS pair a few years ago for a good price but didn’t cause I was trying to stop buying shoes. HUGE regret.

Thanks bro..... didn’t know that was supposed to be the Ai signature shoes but didn’t the Glove used to rock those joint too? Man Nike needs to Retro a lot of these forgotten gems from the 90s....
Yeah, Payton used to wear them and so did Terrell Brandon (Cavs). Kinda became a team shoe since no one was officially attached to them. Truth! These need a retro badly already.

Had a chance to get a NDS pair a few years ago for a good price but didn’t cause I was trying to stop buying shoes. HUGE regret.
Whoa man, I haven’t seen good condition pairs in a while much less in 11.5/12 sizes. No worries dude, I’m sure Nike will get around to hitting us with a retro.

Yeah, Payton used to wear them and so did Terrell Brandon (Cavs). Kinda became a team shoe since no one was officially attached to them. Truth! These need a retro badly already.

Whoa man, I haven’t seen good condition pairs in a while much less in 11.5/12 sizes. No worries dude, I’m sure Nike will get around to hitting us with a retro.

Yeah but you know there’s nothing like the OG. Think he wanted $100 or $120. DS or worn once, they looked stupid good. Was trying to stop buying and keep my collection low.

Yeah but you know there’s nothing like the OG. Think he wanted $100 or $120. DS or worn once, they looked stupid good. Was trying to stop buying and keep my collection low.

Damn....I would’ve picked them up. You’re right, there’s nothing like the quality on OG releases. We get crap nowadays and $50 more tacked on.

I will admit the recent Jordan retros have been on point, I mean for JB quality standards 😂😂😂
True, but remember they raised the retail price as well. JB should be ashamed with some of the stuff they get away with :lol:

They took JB quality lower than the pits of hell, that the stuff they release now is considered 'good quality' when it's nowhere near as comparable as the retro product from early '00s. :smh: :smh: :smh:

The MSRP on these mediocre joints is bananas too - but cats still keep eating them up.

They took JB quality lower than the pits of hell, that the stuff they release now is considered 'good quality' when it's nowhere near as comparable as the retro product from early '00s. :smh: :smh: :smh:

The MSRP on these mediocre joints is bananas too - but cats still keep eating them up.

I agree it's insulting to deem the recent Jordan stuff as "good quality" because we know that's not the case.

It's pretty much the name of the game with corporations to reduce overhead by using cheaper lookalike materials and take advantage of the formality of inflation to maximize profits.

I agree with you that we should get the better materials from the past for rehashes, but you already know we're stuck with subpar in the present and going forward.

Back
Top Bottom