The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Damn, more Ls eh? Guess I’ll go to sleep feeling less optimistic than earlier, and see how my luck is in just over 8 hours.

Didn’t even get to cart. Am I shocked?....no. I haven’t gotten lucky on a website hit ever. I’m serious, never :lol:

**** it, at this point I’m 40 and my basketball days are long gone. Time for me to stick to boots and regular available in-store sneakers.

Hoping I have a shot on FNL but if I get hit with the "Shoes so hot you gotta wait to take an L" nonsense I'm moving on.

Didn’t even get to cart. Am I shocked?....no. I haven’t gotten lucky on a website hit ever. I’m serious, never :lol:

**** it, at this point I’m 40 and my basketball days are long gone. Time for me to stick to boots and regular available in-store sneakers.

you saying you’ve never gotten through on any website for a drop?

What did I miss. These dropped on Reebok and DSG already?!

Usually, DSG is my go to for the AM drop smh. Had easy success on red toes and black toes this year

you saying you’ve never gotten through on any website for a drop?

Well now that I think real hard, I suppose there were some but they weren’t terribly sought after. More like they dropped and there were scattered sizes left over the next day type of releases. Packer shoes collabs with Reebok come to mind. Most of my wins have come from in-store raffles and plain lucky to wait in line at the store. Now that raffle tickets have given way to apps as the newest option I’ve been relying on left over pairs at the register when the winners are a “no-show“ and hoping my size was among the pile:lol:

All good man, I’m cool with the white/purple toe Kobe joints from Packer Shoes a few years back. Nobody cared back then so that’s probably why I was able to cop. This time time around it’s obvious why so many were looking out for this release and I recognize/understand.

Well now that I think real hard, I suppose there were some but they weren’t terribly sought after. More like they dropped and there were scattered sizes left over the next day type of releases. Packer shoes collabs with Reebok come to mind. Most of my wins have come from in-store raffles and plain lucky to wait in line at the store. Now that raffle tickets have given way to apps as the newest option I’ve been relying on left over pairs at the register when the winners are a “no-show“ and hoping my size was among the pile:lol:

All good man, I’m cool with the white/purple toe Kobe joints from Packer Shoes a few years back. Nobody cared back then so that’s probably why I was able to cop. This time time around it’s obvious why so many were looking out for this release and I recognize/understand.

I hear you bruh. I hope your luck changes in the New Year. Stay safe.

Shoe Palace had a timer for 7am, now it says coming soon.

eBay flooded with pairs for $160-$200. Please, make it stop!!!
I been in a bidding war on eBay for these AND the Lakers Lebron 8's….The price is so close to retail for the both of them too….. I just been wondering what was the point of them even copping.

Back
Top Bottom