The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

i copped the blue toes from packers on saturday, received order confirmation but no shipping email, i used the bubba chuck link. i hope my order is fulfilled because now my sz is out of stock.

i got 1 more ds on the way!! love these shoes
2upsbbs.jpg

Too bad they don't have real dmx.

i remember hooping on these back in 06, not sure if they didnt have it but they were comfy as hell but lil heavy.
but still , loved these shoes ,

smh on them questions tho, those went for $34.99 at shoebacca.com that was release a couple years back around 09-10
damn u swizzbeats, but thanks to him we get to see other reebok classics

i apparently have a package delivered from packer shoes awaiting for me when i get home tonight from work...

can you say..."pearlized blue toes..." =)

*stoked!

packer shipped my blue toes on wednesday but they still have not hit my local post office yet. i was hoping to have them today but it looks like i wont get my hands on them until monday.

My blue toes came in from Packers today. Although they are double boxed, the outer box is way too big and the inside box was a bit mangled.

I missed out on the red toes, so I can't compare, but the hexalite feels kind of stiff, even compared to the retros. They do have a plush insole though. Since these are supposed to be a general release, hopefully I can get another pair from FNL with a coupon.

Back
Top Bottom