The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

They come out with a trash question every week now! I just want answer 3s at this point! Please Reebok! I’m begging! Just the 4 og colorways 🙏🏽

Question's have gotten so bad that I'll see these wild concepts at my local Reebok outlet for around $50 and I still will not cop. Still hoping to scoop the last rendition of the Red Toes for about that price though.

I really just want the Blue Toes...might grab a pair of those Eric Emmanuel's for the summer time though.

wish we could get the answer 1 or 3 tried of these wack question colorways.
They come out with a trash question every week now! I just want answer 3s at this point! Please Reebok! I’m begging! Just the 4 og colorways 🙏🏽

Adidas officially has Reebok for sale. A motivated buyer will need to come in and dig into the Iverson collection and Reebok's archives.

Until then we'll continue getting weak Question re-retros. :smh: :smh: :smh:

1000.jpeg

1000-2.jpeg

Yoooo spot on vood99 vood99 :lol: :pimp:

For real though, these racing 4’s will look great on the court no doubt about it. Black socks and black shorts is a must.

Adidas officially has Reebok for sale. A motivated buyer will need to come in and dig into the Iverson collection and Reebok's archives.

Until then we'll continue getting weak Question re-retros. :smh: :smh: :smh:

I’ve honestly been wondering if Nike could turn Reebok around like they did with Converse way back when.

I’ve honestly been wondering if Nike could turn Reebok around like they did with Converse way back when.

thing with converse is that they have the chuck taylors which is a timeless shoe that will sell regardless of hype

no doubt nike has the marketing capability to make reebok big, but i honestly don’t like the idea of them making a move to own reebok and also don’t think it’s within their best interest to do so.

thing with converse is that they have the chuck taylors which is a timeless shoe that will sell regardless of hype

no doubt nike has the marketing capability to make reebok big, but i honestly don’t like the idea of them making a move to own reebok and also don’t think it’s within their best interest to do so.

I mean if they could get Reebok at a fire sale price, why not do so? They could even sell them as their budget brand with Iversons, etc. also covering some of the sneaker enthusiast market.

To your point though, between Nike mainline, Converse, and Jordan Brand, Nike already competes with itself enough already so maybe they don’t really have much use for Reebok. Especially after seeing how Adidas struggled to run the brand.

I do wonder if Reebok will just turn into the next And1 or something, especially if bought by a much larger company like Amazon.

And let’s not forget that Nike has mostly unsuccessfully attempted to “re-launch” Converse as a basketball brand 3 times in less than 20 years that they’ve owned it. They struck some organic success with how great Wade was early in his career, and with Bosh being an All-Star (but big men don’t sell shoes—especially in Canada), but both were ultimately moved to Jordan Brand & Nike after a handful of years or less. There’s little to no interest from the mass market for things like the Aero Jam, Weapons, Pro Leathers, etc.

I assume if Nike were to purchase Reebok, they’d suffer the same challenges as they do with Converse. Except as mentioned above, Converse has Chuck’s which will sell regardless of the year, tech or marketing.

And let’s not forget that Nike has mostly unsuccessfully attempted to “re-launch” Converse as a basketball brand 3 times in less than 20 years that they’ve owned it. They struck some organic success with how great Wade was early in his career, and with Bosh being an All-Star (but big men don’t sell shoes—especially in Canada), but both were ultimately moved to Jordan Brand & Nike after a handful of years or less. There’s little to no interest from the mass market for things like the Aero Jam, Weapons, Pro Leathers, etc.

I assume if Nike were to purchase Reebok, they’d suffer the same challenges as they do with Converse. Except as mentioned above, Converse has Chuck’s which will sell regardless of the year, tech or marketing.

Lol this is a solid point-I remember when they tried to make D. Wade successfully push Converse haha

Nike's the last company I'd want purchasing Reebok. They've only got the Chuck Taylor going for the past decade and nothing else notable from Converse - despite the brand having some memorable sneakers in their archives. They dropped the ball with Cole Haan and Umbro too.

The best bet for Reebok is to get some private investors with deep pockets. FILA's got a niche market with the Korean investors and is doing fine - slowly and steadily increasing market share. I'd venture that Reebok's catalog is far bigger than FILAs.

i copped the black OG meets OG cw and i have to ask how y'all feel about that leather tongue? I tried them on and the leather tongue is really throwing them off for me.

wish it could have mesh instead of leather but besides that the cw and leather are really top notch

Nike's the last company I'd want purchasing Reebok. They've only got the Chuck Taylor going for the past decade and nothing else notable from Converse - despite the brand having some memorable sneakers in their archives. They dropped the ball with Cole Haan and Umbro too.

The best bet for Reebok is to get some private investors with deep pockets. FILA's got a niche market with the Korean investors and is doing fine - slowly and steadily increasing market share. I'd venture that Reebok's catalog is far bigger than FILAs.

You don’t think the Golf le Fleur line was notable? I thought that was a fantastic collab with Converse, I love the one pair I have. People also loved the Varvatos collab and the Margiela one as well.

You don’t think the Golf le Fleur line was notable? I thought that was a fantastic collab with Converse, I love the one pair I have. People also loved the Varvatos collab and the Margiela one as well.

those were still chuck taylors is what i think he's getting at.
if you look at converse, they haven't really done much in bringing back older silos or making new ones that have stood out. if anything their evo bb has been the only "new" thing that has done decently, but nothing crazy

that's why im with vood99 vood99 on very much preferring private investors buying reebok. it'll prob give us a better chance at seeing more questions/answers brought back along with the large catalog of shoes that reebok has yet to retro.
not sure about how most feel, but from the past year, i have definitely liked what reebok has done and hope whoever adidas sells them to next will allow for them to do more

Back
Top Bottom