The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

:rofl: :rofl:@ walkign on wood.
I would just swap the insoles with better ones. Easy fix.

Naw man, that OG hexalite didn’t make that much of a difference since it was only in the heel section. The problem is Reebok in not using the comfy Answer 1 insoles anymore. They were great but have a 5-6 year expiration date and begin to dry out and crumble.

Too this day i still remember my OG Answer 1 insoles drying out and crumbling :lol:

Hard to sole swap on these since they have a low toebox

At the Reebok outlet today. Bro and I ended up getting a pair of the white/ice lows each. They ended up going cheaper because of a store promo so we spent $60 each!
66AF73F1-10A1-46C4-A6B9-DD5E0A257323.jpeg
9BB6B63C-DE86-4B50-86C0-131E9901A5D5.jpeg
48CCC9E8-94B9-45C6-ABE3-7A235B75664B.jpeg
8AD2469D-E6CE-41BE-9E60-7D0181854987.jpeg
FD15F0C6-C8EF-4DB6-82BE-6666EE4CC0BF.jpeg

i would've jumped on them Hotones for sure

Yeah me too if I already didn’t have two pairs. The leather on those joints are quality.

I still want to get another low top white/ice and make them my beaters for the remaining part of the year.

I’m going to go hunt for those white lows at the price. And maybe that silver Harden pair since it seems to be at the same price.

Also side note. The color way is "chalk"... I'll try and get pics if anyone is interested but it's definitely a faint off white and not the stark white that my black toes are.

Also the red toe is pearlized as well 😍

Besides the obvious (being Reebok) I'm not sure why there isn't a bit more of a marketing push behind this color way. You can tell they put emphasis on the materials used and the quality.

That’s the same leather used on the Omni Lite Pumps, color wise anyway. Chalk is like an “aged” or “vintage” look they’re going for.

I'd buy these at $40 and use them as kick around shoes to wash my car... Do house stuff in... Let's be real they're terrible.

Honestly I have so many shoes, that I wouldn’t even buy them for $20.

If they’re comfortable then maybe I could use them for playing basketball outside, but I don’t play basketball outside! :rofl:

It was but I can see why they’re at the outlet now that Halloween is over.

Not bad looking in person though. Reebok went all out on the materials. I might cop next time around and I’m not into Ghostbusters like that.

After looking at them, they do look like quality materials and I can see the detail.

But if they gave those free with a pair of Questions, I’d be thinking who could I give those to?:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom