The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

While we're on the topic, anybody think the sizing is inconsistent with different releases? Like I picked up the yellow toes and they fit tighter than my blue and red toes but similar to my black toes. I go up half size for all questions.

I have two size 11s(TTS) in the Why Not Us and the Nuggets PE CW and a 11.5 in the 25th Anniversary.

To be honest, for me…they kind of both fit the same. The half size up didn’t make a huge different as it’s still kind of narrow in the toe box.

I have two size 11s(TTS) in the Why Not Us and the Nuggets PE CW and a 11.5 in the 25th Anniversary.

To be honest, for me…they kind of both fit the same. The half size up didn’t make a huge different as it’s still kind of narrow in the toe box.
Yeah that's what I'm saying. Some feel good half size up and some feel better TTS. My red toes and blue toes feel a little bigger than my why nots and yellow toes, at the same size. Luckily the blue toes are super cheap and easy to pick up for way under retail.

5 Questions right now. Nothing else coming up is enticing me, wish they did more for All Star weekedn

My outlet got the Blue Toes in at $80. Most sizes available I believe, including big ones.
Mine used to be like that but lately they've been running all the OG CW Iversons that have released at retail. They've still been selling out in most sizes. It's been easy to find them for outlet prices online though so it's not a big deal. They've had a few size 7-8s of the Blue Toes for full retail for several months.

Come on.

Footaction.jpg

The laces on the Orange Toe, are those similar to the ones that came with the OG in 96? Not sure if they were 3M or just some shiny material…

Orange Toes are dope though!! Wouldn’t mind coppin eventually, but I have quite a few kicks in the same colorway.

Back
Top Bottom