The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

9F4ACFFF-39EB-4018-B396-301C765CF997.jpeg
88C38B1B-BBCF-445A-9318-E953392EB9BD.jpeg
DA818534-D4A3-4A20-A428-D895F7DEFA42.jpeg

Website says white/tan releases April 30. It’s a hairy suede like the Question pumps.

Outside of the bright blue outsole, these look damn near identical to the pair I had in 98 or whenever it was they first dropped.

Outside of the bright blue outsole, these look damn near identical to the pair I had in 98 or whenever it was they first dropped.
They dropped in 99 and remember well because I was a senior in high school at the time. I wanted them but not many places carried them so I had the white/navy suede toe instead.

I gotta say I don’t like the darker blue tint on the soles, kinda clashes a little.

They dropped in 99 and remember well because I was a senior in high school at the time. I wanted them but not many places carried them so I had the white/navy suede toe instead.

I gotta say I don’t like the darker blue tint on the soles, kinda clashes a little.

Yep, I knew it was somewhere in there. When they started re-releasing Questions and doing the lows back then gets a little blurry for me haha. I had both the navy and these, but never wore either a ton at the time. Absolutely loved my Oatmeals though. Great summer shoe. Ended up selling them both a few years later.

Kinda with you on the dark blue. Regular old icy sole would've looked much better. I'll probably try to check them out in hand and see how much it bothers me.

Was a junior. Loved them.

Picking these up just for the memories.

Kinda with you on the dark blue. Regular old icy sole would've looked much better. I'll probably try to check them out in hand and see how much it bothers me.
Yeah, I did the same with the patent leather sky blue low tops and the darker sole contrast was too much for me so I passed. Not sure why they did them like this time except maybe to prevent yellowing/aging of the soles.

Was a junior. Loved them.

Picking these up just for the memories.
Nice, bro. Enjoy! 👍

Informaiton on how to acquire this release in this article.

SNS x Reebok Question Mid “AI”
Color: Brown/Classic White-Gum
Style Code: HP6851
Release Date: May 16, 2023
Price: $180
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851-2.jpg
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851-3.jpg
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851.jpg
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851-1.jpg
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851-4.jpg
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851-5.jpg
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851-6.jpg
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851-7.jpg
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851-8.jpg
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851-9.jpg

Welp. I just got a pair of the Bubba Chuck ?s practically brand new off eBay. They were supposed to be a 10.5 but they were a 10. I tried them on and was surprised they seemed so snug. I had a pair of the Blue Toes a few years back in a 10 that were too snug, and these felt the same. No wonder. Lol.

On another note, I hope those 3s release!! I got my hopes up a few years back when they were rumored to drop but they never did. I’d probably grab multiples. I’ve always wanted them.

Growing up just outside of Philly during the Iverson era, his sneakers were always the most popular. Of course, I was happy to have my Cortez’s and And1s (lol)…but it’s nice to be able to grab the kicks that I wanted as a kid but couldn’t really afford at the time…without all the hype and resell nonsense of so many other nostalgic classics from other brands.

Last edited:
Informaiton on how to acquire this release in this article.

SNS x Reebok Question Mid “AI”
Color: Brown/Classic White-Gum
Style Code: HP6851
Release Date: May 16, 2023
Price: $180
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851-2.jpg
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851-3.jpg
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851.jpg
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851-1.jpg
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851-4.jpg
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851-5.jpg
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851-6.jpg
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851-7.jpg
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851-8.jpg
SNS-Reebok-Question-Mid-AI-Brown-HP6851-9.jpg

these are legit very nice

They’re nice but regular leather toe would’ve been better. Not sure if the kids of today rock patent leather like that anymore.

What year did the white/white question lows release originally?

Loooking for info!!! Please help! I got a sick pair of answer 4’s that i believe were unreleased, promo etc.. but I can’t find any info online besides a sole collector article(been trying to get ahold of the author but no luck answering me on IG) where the photos don’t load of course. I’ve only seen 1 other ever for sale on eBay or in general, and they’re also oddly in the size overdone himself wore (11) too. Just trynna see what kinda gem I have, If you could lend any word/direction/suggestion that would be mad luv

Attachments

• IMG_1380.jpeg
    IMG_1380.jpeg
    216.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1379.jpeg
    IMG_1379.jpeg
    164.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1378.jpeg
    IMG_1378.jpeg
    143.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1377.jpeg
    IMG_1377.jpeg
    186.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1375.jpeg
    IMG_1375.jpeg
    185.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1376.jpeg
    IMG_1376.jpeg
    203.5 KB · Views: 138
  • DE189071-70E6-4FB6-81B3-7F012D55B5BD.jpeg
    DE189071-70E6-4FB6-81B3-7F012D55B5BD.jpeg
    71.2 KB · Views: 317
Loooking for info!!! Please help! I got a sick pair of answer 4’s that i believe were unreleased, promo etc.. but I can’t find any info online besides a sole collector article(been trying to get ahold of the author but no luck answering me on IG) where the photos don’t load of course. I’ve only seen 1 other ever for sale on eBay or in general, and they’re also oddly in the size overdone himself wore (11) too. Just trynna see what kinda gem I have, If you could lend any word/direction/suggestion that would be mad luv
Those released in 2006-ish and released in limited amounts but not rare like a player sample. I wanted to grab a pair originally but the seller only had small sizes and a sz13.

Those released in 2006-ish and released in limited amounts but not rare like a player sample. I wanted to grab a pair originally but the seller only had small sizes and a sz13.
appreciate the comment - I am hoping to dig up some more info on them in due time, seeming to be quite difficult though with that category of shoes not having the following of jordans and what not.

Back
Top Bottom