The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Might cop the Part 2's
but i won't lie Part 1 is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better

i'm thinking i was skeptical of part 1 and everyone loves them and raves so i'm leanin towards assumin these are an early preview and trusting packer to deliver again... or should i assume they're capitalizing on the hype hmmm

i'm thinking i was skeptical of part 1 and everyone loves them and raves so i'm leanin towards assumin these are an early preview and trusting packer to deliver again... or should i assume they're capitalizing on the hype hmmm

as long as they keep that beautiful gum bottom its all good :smokin

ehhh. not really feelin it. if they just changed the opposite color way of part 1 with the gum soles i think it would look better. its just a little too red for my taste.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind a second white toe cap to maintain continuity while also mixing it up. (this post took an extra 30s due to the atlanta cheerleaders' hotpants)

release date of 12-14... whaaat i'd really like some insight on the creative process so i don't feel like these were just rushed... did they hint at a 2nd release when they did the 1st one? i don't remember it if they did

whats with all the negativity on the all red joints? To me they are :smokin

im i missing something?ppl on this website usually fiend over red shoes, whats going on?

im i missing something?ppl on this website usually fiend over red shoes, whats going on?
I'm guessing people frontin hopin these turn into an easy pick up.  Also for anyone who hates the gum on the es22s that might push 'em off... also red with blue maybe feels to spidermanish... I might've talked myself out of 'em with that...

whats with all the negativity on the all red joints? To me they are :smokin
That gum sole messed them up. Other than that they are decent.

Would've been a nice touch had they put Georgetown G on the heel instead of the Q on the Hoya joints.

Anyone seen any release info on the black/golds? I know they release on the 24th but any word on who is getting them?

Anyone seen any release info on the black/golds? I know they release on the 24th but any word on who is getting them?
Pretty sure Reebok.com will be getting them, as well as the usual boutiques. They won't be that limited (im hearing roughly the same as the Red and Blue toes)

Pretty sure Reebok.com will be getting them, as well as the usual boutiques. They won't be that limited (im hearing roughly the same as the Red and Blue toes)
But if I'm not mistaken the red toes were a significantly smaller run than the blue toes?

I'm still on the fence on the packer 2 "spiderman"s.  Too much stuff comin out these holidays.

Back
Top Bottom