The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Yeah I figured only laker fans bought them because they perfectly made for their gear. I couldn't wear them though, Im not a laker fan and they would look silly on me as a regular shoe. I hope noone takes offense as it's no my intention.

I'm the opposite

I absolutely hate the lakers but love the crocus joints

I can wear any team ever except the lakers and patriots

I wish the red was lighter.

Last edited:
I don't think the red should be lighter. The shoe is supposed to be paying tribute to the old school/throwback Philadelphia Phillies uniform colors.

And on a different note, is that the chick that used to be in that girl group 3LW. If so, she's grown up quite nicely., Never liked her back then, but she could get it now.

Last edited:
The blocking of the last two question makes me want a "concord" inspired color way or at least a regular blocked color way with just a black patent toe.

reminds me of the classic Phillies baby blue unis, might have to ship these up. love the quality of the crocus but have yet to wear em cuz I'm not sure I can get away with it either...

You don't say?

I don't think the red should be lighter. The shoe is supposed to be paying tribute to the old school/throwback Philadelphia Phillies uniform colors.

And on a different note, is that the chick that used to be in that girl group 3LW. If so, she's grown up quite nicely., Never liked her back then, but she could get it now.

new sns collab release may 29 in store and online. in store before online of course

Last edited:
That SNS collab looks fantastic. Amazing combination of colors that I've never seen together before, and you know the quality is going to be on point. I'll be trying for a pair.

Back
Top Bottom